Watson Injured In Practice

did anyone see any receiver in that list I posted that we might be interested in?  That's assuming of course that the team lets the player go.  My understanding is that if you try and grab a P/R player you have to start that player the next week.  Also, if the team you are trying to grab him from protects him, they have to start him that week too. 

did anyone see any receiver in that list I posted that we might be interested in?  That's assuming of course that the team lets the player go.  My understanding is that if you try and grab a P/R player you have to start that player the next week.  Also, if the team you are trying to grab him from protects him, they have to start him that week too. 

That is correct. 

That is correct. 

Ok so anyone have any ideas on possible NI receivers out there that we could bring in?  There has to be something better than Taylor Renaud available right?  I assume because we are all geniuses that Burke and Crowton just log on this site and do whatever we think is right.  Other than cutting Elliott of course....

School doesn't start til September, bring in Johnny Aprile

yeah that's an idea.  We've drafted too many receivers in the past few years that aren't on our roster.  Mr. Mack - head out East with some coins in your pocket and some shampoo coupons and bring Johnny Hairband to Winnipeg!