Bombers trade for QB Brian Brohm; cut Justin Goltz

Mike

Michael Bishop. Rocket arm.

Burris, Reilly,Collaros ,Tate,Smith,Durant all have big arms.

This is what I mean.  Maybe these guys in the CFL don't have "NFL World Beater Calibre arms" but they sure have "Better than Winnipeg-level QB" arms.  

1. NFL Level
  2. NFL Practice Roster Level
  3. CFL Starting QB Level
  4. Me
  5. Current Bomber QB Level

Oh dear god...not this again.

I will beat you with your own arm.

One of the main reasons I'm over here now is because of some guy deleting my QB thread from the other forum.  I figured if they don't want to be in on the ground floor of greatness and the new era of Quarterbacking in Winnipeg I'd take my online attention elsewhere.  -_-

This is what I mean.  Maybe these guys in the CFL don't have "NFL World Beater Calibre arms" but they sure have "Better than Winnipeg-level QB" arms.  

1. NFL Level
  3. CFL Starting QB Level
  4. Me

One of the main reasons I'm over here now is because of some guy deleting my QB thread from the other forum.  I figured if they don't want to be in on the ground floor of greatness and the new era of Quarterbacking in Winnipeg I'd take my online attention elsewhere.  -_-

You're like Road Griller with his "I love Goltz" comments from last year.  :P

1. NFL Level
  3. CFL Starting QB Level
  4. Me

You're like Road Griller with his "I love Goltz" comments from last year.   :P

Lay off SamCanadian .. I for one applaud his attention whoring and recognize him as one of the greatest Bomber quarterbacks never to take the field. 

Welcome to the site! :)

1. NFL Level
  3. CFL Starting QB Level
  4. Me

You're like Road Griller with his "I love Goltz" comments from last year.   :P

Lay off SamCanadian .. I for one applaud his attention whoring and recognize him as one of the greatest Bomber quarterbacks never to take the field. 

Welcome to the site! :)

I don't care...I like being the hater.  Challenge accepted.

challenge-accepted.jpg

1. NFL Level
  3. CFL Starting QB Level
  4. Me

Let me guess, Shankman, right? 

Back on topic please! ;)

Back on topic please! ;)

I'm shocked that they would delete any threads,  the site is pretty quiet these days and I'd be surprised if it's even around next year.

Back on topic please! ;)

I'm shocked that they would delete any threads,  the site is pretty quiet these days and I'd be surprised if it's even around next year.

It'll simply be the ghost of Shankman modding non existent people for going off topic.