Bombers re-sign Ford

IC Khari

He'll fill in nicely until next season when we sign Andrew Harris  :ph34r:

Oooh..the very thought makes my nipples hard.

Ultimate hard nipple thought albeit hockey... Jonathan Toews playing for the Jets. 

Come on now, Fantasies have to be theoretically possible.

Any reason to think Harris would want to come back?

To enjoy the beautiful weather?

Well his nipples will definitely be hard if he comes here to enjoy our lovely weather.

Am in Calgary now- if it makes anyone feel better, its exactly as cold here as back in the 'Peg. Saw a brass monkey frantically searching in a snow bank.

I can not recall where I read it, but reportedly Harris wants to be here full time, I suppose a lot will depend on how BC uses him this year. Last year he was none too happy with how the offense was run.

I can not recall where I read it, but reportedly Harris wants to be here full time, I suppose a lot will depend on how BC uses him this year. Last year he was none too happy with how the offense was run.

I heard he has a gf/wife and kid in New Bothwell (small town near Steinbach) and he spends his off-seasons there?

I heard he has a gf/wife and kid in New Bothwell (small town near Steinbach) and he spends his off-seasons there?

Nope, yer talking about Vic Toews.

Nope, yer talking about Vic Toews.

LOL my bad.

For the first regular season game the Bombers should bring Rob Ford in and dress him in Will Ford's number 20 jersey and uniform (larger size of course complete with Ford nameplate). When the team is announced Rob Ford comes out, takes off his helmet, reveals himself to the crowd, takes a bow, pandemonium ensues :)