What I miss from the Good Ole Days

BigBlue

I remember most of this as a young child...

I miss when making the playoffs was viewed as a foregone conclusion..what was it?  Close to 20 years in a row? I miss all those Grey Cup victories we had in the 80s

I miss all the end-of-season awards individual Bombers won - 5 Most Outstanding Player Awards in an 8 year stretch in the 80s; 4 most Oustanding Canadian Awards in an 8 year stretch, 4 Most Outstanding O-Line Awards in an 8-year stretch in the 80s; 3 Most Outstanding Defensive Player Awards in a 7 year stretch in the 80s/early 90s...man, did the Bomber ever rack up awards in those days.  It seemed to be the norm rather than the exception that it is today.

All?  You mean all 2 the Bombers won in the 80's?  Sorry, you just made it sound like we won 4 or 5 Grey Cups in the 80's.
Now don't be sad cuz two out of 10 ain't bad.

Oh I'm not knocking it just kind of chuckling at the wording. Trust me. I'd take one every ten years at this point.

With apologies to Meat Loaf.

Why you apoligizing to a dinner selection? Man this forums odd at times..

I remember most of this as a young child...

I miss when making the playoffs was viewed as a foregone conclusion..what was it?  Close to 20 years in a row? I miss all those Grey Cup victories we had in the 80s

I miss all the end-of-season awards individual Bombers won - 5 Most Outstanding Player Awards in an 8 year stretch in the 80s; 4 most Oustanding Canadian Awards in an 8 year stretch, 4 Most Outstanding O-Line Awards in an 8-year stretch in the 80s; 3 Most Outstanding Defensive Player Awards in a 7 year stretch in the 80s/early 90s...man, did the Bomber ever rack up awards in those days.  It seemed to be the norm rather than the exception that it is today.

All?  You mean all 2 the Bombers won in the 80's?  Sorry, you just made it sound like we won 4 or 5 Grey Cups in the 80's.
Now don't be sad cuz two out of 10 ain't bad.

Oh I'm not knocking it just kind of chuckling at the wording. Trust me. I'd take one every ten years at this point.

With apologies to Meat Loaf.

Why you apoligizing to a dinner selection? Man this forums odd at times..

No its not.