Tell Me About Brandon Stewart

Zontar

Hes an excellent team player, die for the colours on his jersey.. That being said, for the size he is and how athletic he is, his play can and will be hit or miss, streaky.. And does have a temper that flairs and a brain that can misfire..

Shame to lose him BUT i expect an upgrade to be honest..

Has been tagged for a bigger role a few times, but has been downright terrible at any spot other than field corner, where he can take a 10 yard cushion and have several seconds to react to any play headed his way.

Last seen chasing a receiver after a double move.

Don't really see a spot for him in Hamilton, thought they were pretty happy with the secondary that finished the season and everyone is back.

Stewart always struck me as a "Robert Bean Type" player .. a guy who relied a lot on his athleticism to get him out of a jam rather than solid coverage skills .. he's a bigger guy .. physical and can run .. solid special teams player .. but .. as JBR pointed out .. never really took the step when challenged with bigger / other roles.

He took forever to even be a guy you could play. He was kept around because of his athleticism, managed a couple good years then regressed last season. Not the kind of guy I'm too broken up about losing. Got more chances than anyone else would have just based on his athleticism.