Tim Horton Field Update

iso_55

You just sound angry, I guess. No biggie.

I'm not at all. but yeah it's all good. Anyway though, I'd be surprised if this stadium was done in a month. That video that was posted in the other thread, looks like it has lots of work to do. Honestly not sure why they couldn't just use the lower bowl as it looks completed but... guess there is a reason for that, i wonder if it has something to do with bob young getting 1 million bucks per game lost at THF.

Goalie, have you ever tried to check the live construction update at THF on the Ti Cats website? The feed is never available. Me thinks this is so embarrassing for the Ti Cats they don't want people to see just how far behind the stadium really is. 

Switch the Argos at Als game from Friday August 1 to Thursday July 31 and problem solved. ESPN can broadcast that game. Both have a 6pm EST start time.

Is it really that easy?

No. It would mean changing flight schedules, hotel reservations, having to ensure both stadiums are available on alternate days, contacting ticket holders on the change, etc, etc. 

Goalie, have you ever tried to check the live construction update at THF on the Ti Cats website? The feed is never available. Me thinks this is so embarrassing for the Ti Cats they don't want people to see just how far behind the stadium really is. 

Yeah, i've noticed that. Rarely to never available. That video the fan posted on the other site was taken july 6th i believe. It's obvious that it won't be done for quite some time still. 

or just you know, play the game at mcmaster and explain to the viewers several times a game why they are playing at a 5000 seat stadium? That works too, Americans aren't ********, not all of them at least... if you let them know why, then there you go and how many people normally watch these games? you honestly think they care if its in a 5000 seat stadium or a 30,000 seat stadium? whats more embarrassing to the league? 5000 at mcmaster or 17000 at a 50,000 rogers centre? 

Well, then the Ticat fans in attendance would be roughly equal to the number of Americans watching the game.