Dickenson To Sign Long Term Deal With Stamps

iso_55

Vicki Hall of the Calgary Herald is reporting today that Dave Dickenson will sign a new long term deal with the Stamps by month's end to remain with the team not only as the Offensive Coordinator but also with new & expanded duties as the Stampeders Assistant Head Coach. She also reported that John hufnagel will remain as Head Coach for the foreseeable future. He will not be stepping down as Head Coach as he still enjoys being in charge on the sidelines. However, with the anticipated signing of Dave Dickenson, it appears a succession plan is now in place.

Vicki Hall of the Calgary Herald is reporting today that Dave Dickenson will sign a new long term deal with the Stamps by month's end to remain with the team not only as the Offensive Coordinator but also with new & expanded duties as the Stampeders Assistant Head Coach. She also reported that John hufnagel will remain as Head Coach for the foreseeable future. He will not be stepping down as Head Coach as he still enjoys being in charge on the sidelines. However, with the anticipated signing of Dave Dickenson, it appears a succession plan is now in place.

Too bad.  He always seemed to be a bit of a long shot for the Bombers head coaching position.  Wonder what Calgary is paying him?

are you willing to acknowledge now that Dickenson not wanting to come to Winnipeg had nothing to do with Winnipeg itself?

are you willing to acknowledge now that Dickenson not wanting to come to Winnipeg had nothing to do with Winnipeg itself?

Are you talking to me? I want Higgins here not Dickenson.

Let him stay there, the Stamps suck.  All show- no go.

Sure. We're all stall.Never go. Bomber fans would kill for 75 wins, a Grey cup victory & a finalist in another since 2008.

So they were in the Cup twice, back up 2007 and we were to.

Kelly knew enough that Glenn was not the answer.....  All those wins just to choke out and embarrass themselves.  

Goltz and the Bombers pounded the Riders at home this year and the Stamps were no shows, looked lost and unprepared on the biggest day of the year..       

I suppose Glenn once again proved this year, that he can't win a big game.

Glenns receivers fumbled enough balls in scoring range that you can't put that all on him. They get points when he puts them in range rather than fumbles and the score is still close enough before Tate got the controls. 

Let him stay there, the Stamps suck.  All show- no go.

Sure. We're all stall.Never go. Bomber fans would kill for 75 wins, a Grey cup victory & a finalist in another since 2008.

So they were in the Cup twice, back up 2007 and we were to.

Kelly knew enough that Glenn was not the answer.....  All those wins just to choke out and embarrass themselves.  

Goltz and the Bombers pounded the Riders at home this year and the Stamps were no shows, looked lost and unprepared on the biggest day of the year..       

Goltz and the Bombers? Give it up man, he's gone. Goltz couldn't win a quarter of the games Glenn has as a starter. Personally, I'll take a guy like Glenn who can take us to the championship game & not to the perpetual basement. You want to blame Glenn as not being able to win the Big Game? At least he got the Bombers & Stamps there. Then there's Goltz...

CHOKE!  CHOKE! CHOKE!  Sorry, coffee went down the wrong tube.  Must have missed Goltz is gone, last I knew timbo was gone and Goltz was still a Bomber.  The same timbo who was able to prep his team well enough to beat up on the Riders at home.

I am not blaming Glenn for not being able to win the big games, could really care less.  Not our problem anymore.  

Anyways the entire team looked a disaster on Sunday.  Pathetic. 

You define Goltz as a great qb because he won ONE game against the Riders who obviously were looking past us when they played here. That's pretty funny. Yes, I'm sure when Goltz thankfully gets his inevitable release 8 other CFL teams will be falling over themselves trying to sign him. I hate to bring this up as it's been debated to death but I can't believe our former jackass GM & Head Coach released Joey Elliott & kept Goltz.They both deserved to be hitting the pavement out of town over that decision.

You define Goltz as a great qb because he won ONE game against the Riders who obviously were looking past us when they played here. That's pretty funny. Yes, I'm sure when Goltz thankfully gets his inevitable release 8 other CFL teams will be falling over themselves trying to sign him. I hate to bring this up as it's been debated to death but I can't believe our former jackass GM & Head Coach released Joey Elliott & kept Goltz.They both deserved to be hitting the pavement out of town over that decision.

Oh, so now you want to discount the great Banjo Bowl victory?  Speaking of pathetic......

As for Elliott he should have stayed imo but in the end he could not beat out the BC guy whats his face or Buck and was basically 4th stringer. 

I suppose Glenn once again proved this year, that he can't win a big game.

Glenns receivers fumbled enough balls in scoring range that you can't put that all on him. They get points when he puts them in range rather than fumbles and the score is still close enough before Tate got the controls. 

Glenn's ints didn't help either, although one was a tip. In either case, Glenn seems to be ineffective in big games, I'm actually still really surprised he got the start over Tate.