Random Video Thread

Brandon

"One of the 'flexible' sculptures prepared by Chinese artist Li Hongbo by processing thousands of layers of paper is "Apollo";"

Each on of those pieces is manually glued in a honeycomb structure- this allows the sculpture to have max flexibility and retain the sturdiness.

Edited by Wanna-B-Fanboy

17 hours ago, Mark H. said:

We had a poodle x scotch terrier cross who would literally baby sit my special needs brother.

Many poodles are incredibly intuitive and sensitive to not only their owners but people in general. We have standard poodles and one of them literally saved my wife's life.

1 hour ago, Tracker said:

Many poodles are incredibly intuitive and sensitive to not only their owners but people in general. We have standard poodles and one of them literally saved my wife's life.

My brother had no sense of danger and would literally go anywhere. Champ would bark whenever he needed one of us to come and check up.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
3 hours ago, TrueBlue4ever said:

Have I missed it or has there not been a successful lawsuit against Amazon for a stolen package? Surprising if not, delivery is not really successful if it doesn’t get into your hands. Purolater will leave it at a depot for pick-up if you are not home. 

Puro's the worst though at least it was years ago. Miss delivery, drive to south Pembina.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...