Oakland Waives Christo Bilukidi

Mr Dee

Unless he makes a huge impact, Bilukidi won't be a Bengal beyond 2013.

Atkins is on IR for the year, but we have plenty of depth on the line when he's healthy and there probably wouldn't be a spot for Christo.

and yea sure we have solid depth on the dline but dont you think we make room for bilukidi? he is gonna be a solid additionto the front 7, at the very least more effective then one of thomas or arguably more valuable then Anderson or Gilmore.. no?

I was referring to the Bengals, not the Bombers. Bengals fan here.

Just checked my Twitter feed ... apparently the permit Bilukidi had to work with the Raiders is non-transferable. Has to re-apply and then can sign.

How long is the re-apply process? 

And will they wait for him or sign someone else?

Well, they just signed Kheeston Randall who was a 7th rounder in 2012 so I'm guessing they're NOT going to wait.

Atkins is on IR for the year, but we have plenty of depth on the line when he's healthy and there probably wouldn't be a spot for Christo.

and yea sure we have solid depth on the dline but dont you think we make room for bilukidi? he is gonna be a solid additionto the front 7, at the very least more effective then one of thomas or arguably more valuable then Anderson or Gilmore.. no?

well ****, how was i supposed to know that lol.. nobody cheers for cinci anymore! :D

Just checked my Twitter feed ... apparently the permit Bilukidi had to work with the Raiders is non-transferable. Has to re-apply and then can sign.

How long is the re-apply process? 

And will they wait for him or sign someone else?

Well, they just signed Kheeston Randall who was a 7th rounder in 2012 so I'm guessing they're NOT going to wait.

On Cinci's website Randall is listed on their roster and Bilukidi is not so I guess he's still available.

well ****, how was i supposed to know that lol.. nobody cheers for cinci anymore! :D

I guess Mike and I are the only Bengals fans here :S

I guess Mike and I are the only Bengals fans here :S

its ok, we still love ya both..

• 2 weeks later...