Bryant Turner's comments

B-F-F-C

Duane Forde has absolutely no, zero experience in running , managing or anything to do with the operation of a CFL franchise. I don't get it.

But he's on TV! TSN won't just hire any fool.... oh wait...

ward_50232.jpg

I like him more than a lot of others guys they've used.

Doesn't make him any less of an idiot. He and Mike Johnson are just complete *******...

I was all for Duane Ford coming in as the A.GM and director of scouting, this way he could learn on the job etc. That was until I heard his demands..............$200k salary and final say on the draft.

Imagine what else he would want as the permenant GM, let alone the fact that he has zero managment experience.

Still say the Bombers should give Higgnins a call.

Duane Forde for GM

Rod Black will be the assistant GM and a plate of Thanksgiving turkey will be leading the scouting department.

Herp! Better than Mack! Derp11!1!!

you got the herp? something you and 17to85 neglecting to tell us? ;p

I was all for Duane Ford coming in as the A.GM and director of scouting, this way he could learn on the job etc. That was until I heard his demands..............$200k salary and final say on the draft.

Imagine what else he would want as the permenant GM, let alone the fact that he has zero managment experience.

Still say the Bombers should give Higgnins a call.

better than what we have now...but the losses when it counts don't look that great

Team Year Regular Season Post Season Won Lost Ties Win % Finish Won Lost Result EDM 2001 9 9 0 .500 1st in West Division 0 1 Lost in Division Finals EDM 2002 13 5 0 .722 1st in West Division 1 1 Lost in Grey Cup EDM 2003 13 5 0 .722 1st in West Division 2 0 Won Grey Cup EDM 2004 9 9 0 .500 2nd in West Division 0 1 Lost in Division Semi-Finals CGY 2005 11 7 0 .611 2nd in West Division 0 1 Lost in Division Semi-Finals CGY 2006 10 8 0 .556 2nd in West Division 0 1 Lost in Division Semi-Finals CGY 2007 7 10 1 .417 3rd in West Division 0 1 Lost in Division Semi-Finals Total   72 53 1 .571 3 Division

Championship 3 6 1 Grey Cup