June 19Jun 19 BC's receiver group is decimated with Cotty, Berryhill and McGee out and Hatcher a GTD. Buck is going to be calling some of us to play if this continues.
June 19Jun 19 16 minutes ago, rebusrankin said:BC's receiver group is decimated with Cotty, Berryhill and McGee out and Hatcher a GTD. Buck is going to be calling some of us to play if this continues.I’m just stretching out the hammies but should be ready to go.
June 19Jun 19 2 hours ago, rebusrankin said:BC's receiver group is decimated with Cotty, Berryhill and McGee out and Hatcher a GTD. Buck is going to be calling some of us to play if this continues.This where the coaches and GM earn their money.
June 19Jun 19 2 hours ago, rebusrankin said:BC's receiver group is decimated with Cotty, Berryhill and McGee out and Hatcher a GTD. Buck is going to be calling some of us to play if this continues.Thanks for this... Had to adjust my fantasy team!
June 19Jun 19 2 hours ago, rebusrankin said:BC's receiver group is decimated with Cotty, Berryhill and McGee out and Hatcher a GTD. Buck is going to be calling some of us to play if this continues.With Rourke, Buck, and Butler, I think that O will still find a way.
June 19Jun 19 Who has the worst D? That’s who loses. Both very good O’s both not great D’s, who sucks less or who blows less reallyCan I say this here, I’m worried about what rankin might do to our D next week eventho he’s playing for a team still trying to recover from a horrible name change a few seasons and and isn’t involved in this game. So for purposes of this thread and because ahem BC SUCKS, go cats. Eat em raw like the liver king. Actually you are tiger cats, go all joe exotic on the lions ass. Edited June 19Jun 19 by Goalie
June 19Jun 19 14 minutes ago, Goalie said:Who has the worst D? That’s who loses.I think whoever scores less points loses.I’m here all week.
June 20Jun 20 8 minutes ago, bustamente said:BC's db's have not come out of the locker room yetIn a game where you know your O is gonna have issues because they're short staffed... Inexcusable for the D to not show up...
June 20Jun 20 Yep, its the Lions year alright … to suck.14 minutes ago, Noeller said:In a game where you know your O is gonna have issues because they're short staffed... Inexcusable for the D to not show up...Sounds vaguely familiar 😉
June 20Jun 20 Author 6 minutes ago, kelownabomberfan said:These Manmade commercials should be AI made, maybe they wouldn't suck so hard.Those commercials stink.
June 20Jun 20 Ticats got a warm weather O. That won’t work when it’s colder, the explosion big play O. That’s another 10 pack In a 20 pack box tho attendance wise. Edited June 20Jun 20 by Goalie
June 20Jun 20 There's gotta be something going on that this many defenses... Not just ours... Look like **** to start the year.
June 20Jun 20 Hamilton's D looks pretty good, though of course BC has no receivers so there's that too.
June 20Jun 20 Author Just now, kelownabomberfan said:Hamilton's D looks pretty good, though of course BC has no receivers so there's that too.What do you mean no receivers, I'm heading out there for next week. I'm not fast or uber athletic but I have heart.
June 20Jun 20 I think the new rules work better for offensive football overall, also how many holding calls have you seen this year. The QB's have a lot more time.
June 20Jun 20 1 minute ago, ShyGuy said:Bombers defense doesn't look all that bad right now 🤣Looks like JY sent his playbook to the Lions for this game.
BC's receiver group is decimated with Cotty, Berryhill and McGee out and Hatcher a GTD. Buck is going to be calling some of us to play if this continues.