Game 80 : @ COLlision course

Took a quick listen to Avs radio. I get not being rah-rah when the visitors score, but even at 1-0 they make it sound like a funeral. At 7-0 they sound like they are prepping for self immolation. 

And Avs Twitter losing its mind. At least this guy has a sense of humour about it.

Wonder how many of those Jets fans who were “so done with this team” two weeks ago are quietly slinking back today?

Only downside so far is that Dallas officially clinched top spot in the Central with their win today. Then again, given the season series result, Jets should be fairly happy to draw the Avs in Round 1, which is now a certainty. 

Edited by TrueBlue4ever

This is for Helle, but also for LB who I owe it to from Thursday:

Jets now 4 goals ahead of Florida (and counting, 2-2 game vs Buffalo in the 2nd) with an extra game to play in the Jennings chase. Sadly, if they pull it off, Brossoit will not get his name on the trophy as he will fall short of the 25 game threshold to qualify. 

Edited by TrueBlue4ever

3 hours ago, iHeart said:

what a beautiful game, I hope this team shows up in round 1

This is very much looking like the team who allowed 3 or less for 30 plus games. That bodes well for playoffs. Jets a tough out. 

3 hours ago, TrueBlue4ever said:

This is for Helle, but also for LB who I owe it to from Thursday:

Jets now 4 goals ahead of Florida (and counting, 2-2 game vs Buffalo in the 2nd) with an extra game to play in the Jennings chase. Sadly, if they pull it off, Brossoit will not get his name on the trophy as he will fall short of the 25 game threshold to qualify. 

They should have put him in for 30 seconds this game and play him the last 2. 

1 hour ago, Goalie said:

This is very much looking like the team who allowed 3 or less for 30 plus games. That bodes well for playoffs. Jets a tough out. 

They should have put him in for 30 seconds this game and play him the last 2. 

Problem is you put him in today even for 30 seconds and Hellebuyck does not get credit for a shutout.