Game 74 : They're Taxing Us To Death

Nashville at least lost.   But where the **** is the emotion in this team?  No push back.  After they get the lead... They promptly give them a 4 on 1 and tie game.   

After that Ottawa just played loose and frustrated the team and the fans.

5 wins for Ottawa.  6 losses for Winnipeg.

11 minutes ago, AB BomberFan said:

They must have one of the lowest shooting percentages as a team in the league. Just awful 

For the most part Ottawa did a great job at keeping the Jets outside. Didn’t give them the middle of the ice. 

Time to bench Connor and pionk. Bones needs to do that before he completely loses the room cuz I think that is happening currently. Did anyone see him during the timeout? Looks like a guy who has no idea how to get through to the players anymore. I’m not saying bones is the problem because this is coach 3 for this core group. I think in the off season, you gotta move out a player or 2 again. Obviously something stinks.  I think at this point, bones looks like he’s not gonna pick up his option, I’m not sure if I would if I were him. This team obviously has issues in the room still, just a refusal to play the system that worked so well it seems. That’s on the players. Where’s buff to throw Connor’s tracksuit in the shower. Cuz pretty sure the team isn’t seeing eye to eye currently. U listen to Lowry and get a straight honest answer, listen to 55 and it’s just cliches and they double downed on Scheifele. Just wild. Honestly this team needs heart. The 4 on 1 says it all and then a 3 on 1 moments later. I see ppl going off on Helle online also, weird. Dude is the only reason these scores aren’t ass woopings. 

Edited by Goalie

Gettin ready to pull the handle and flush this team...It appears the team has no interest in post season play with that kind of effort displayed last night....Ottawa for cripes sake looked like the superior club...Something is very wrong and what an insult to the fans who are selling out the building lately...Looks like Bones has lost his way and the team under him is just going through the motions to finish the year out....Connor has to be benched...ever since his injury he seems hesitant at times to get involved in the heavy going...What a collapse of a , what looked like, a promising season...AND fans who are taking a shot at Helle are out to lunch....the guy is still standing on his head in support of this collapsed mess 

15 minutes ago, Stickem said:

Gettin ready to pull the handle and flush this team...It appears the team has no interest in post season play with that kind of effort displayed last night....Ottawa for cripes sake looked like the superior club...Something is very wrong and what an insult to the fans who are selling out the building lately...Looks like Bones has lost his way and the team under him is just going through the motions to finish the year out....Connor has to be benched...ever since his injury he seems hesitant at times to get involved in the heavy going...What a collapse of a , what looked like, a promising season...AND fans who are taking a shot at Helle are out to lunch....the guy is still standing on his head in support of this collapsed mess 

👍🏻

Bones needs to grow some balls. 

sit Connor. Sit pionk. Sit Scheifele if you need too. Dude owns the rangers then says **** it.  Why is samberg sitting. He’s in reality our at worst 3rd best actual d man. Pionk has no clue. Dillon needs to be aware at that time. Schmidt needs to clear the puck. Why is samberg sitting yet these guys get to **** around for 6 7 games in a row with zero repercussions. 

I don’t care if you call up lambert and chibrikov and play them. Do something to prove that accountability isn’t just for our younger players. I’m sure playing morrissey 30 minutes a game is helping him. Dude looks exhausted and mentally checked out. 

Edited by Goalie

31 minutes ago, Noeller said:

Man, Monahan is gonna be seeing that tap in from the hashmarks in his nightmares for a month...

Armchair non professional athlete that I am, looked like he even had time to control it than shoot it into a wide open net. The reaction from Morrisey from behind as SM missed it sums up the last 6 games.

1 hour ago, Noeller said:

Man, Monahan is gonna be seeing that tap in from the hashmarks in his nightmares for a month...

Scheifele will be seeing the empty net minutes earlier also where the net was wide open and the goalie made what appeared to be the save of the century but on replay showed it hit him in his shorts region but was prob gonna miss anyways. But also they shouldn’t need tap ins with empty nets against Ottawa. 

Edited by Goalie

2 hours ago, Goalie said:

Bones needs to grow some balls. 

sit Connor. Sit pionk. Sit Scheifele if you need too. Dude owns the rangers then says **** it.  Why is samberg sitting. He’s in reality our at worst 3rd best actual d man. Pionk has no clue. Dillon needs to be aware at that time. Schmidt needs to clear the puck. Why is samberg sitting yet these guys get to **** around for 6 7 games in a row with zero repercussions. 

I don’t care if you call up lambert and chibrikov and play them. Do something to prove that accountability isn’t just for our younger players. I’m sure playing morrissey 30 minutes a game is helping him. Dude looks exhausted and mentally checked out. 

I couldn't agree more on benching those 3. Connor puts in almost no effort out there and is a liability.

I don't get these guys, so frustrating to watch.

2 hours ago, Noeller said:

Yeah....he heeled it with nothing but net.....I guess when things go off the rails the next step is the ditch...I hope to hell I'm wrong but I've seen this picture before...

3 hours ago, Stickem said:

Yeah....he heeled it with nothing but net.....I guess when things go off the rails the next step is the ditch...I hope to hell I'm wrong but I've seen this picture before...

Did it look to anyone else like he was actually passing it to someone standing at the side of the net (Scheif?) for a tip instead of shooting it? The way these guys overpass sometimes it feels like that could've been the case.

Edited by Stretch