Game 72 : Pour Oil On Troubled Waters

Stanley for samberg is ridiculous. Regardless of how shitty pionk or Dillon play, the guy that plays well comes out for Stanley. I don’t mind Stan but this is definitely an underlying issue with the team. Why is samberg out but pionk can be on the ice for 10 goals against in 2 games yet he plays. Just one of those things. Like how is competition for the 4th line spots effecting Kyle Connor or the top 6. It’s not. It’s just weird. Every team and coach does it tho. 

Edited by Goalie

Pionk pinches and that leads to goal 1. Pionk coming on early I believe leads to too many men. 

Stan will come out next game tho. 
he’s been ok but his lack of speed is showing. Dude can’t keep up with the oiler forwards. But I’ll take him over pionk right now. Top 4 D and top 6 forward should sit to send the message that nobody is above it. Jets top 6 minus Ehlers(only guy doing things ) doing nothing again. Toffoli looks slow bro. 

I’d take out Connor and pionk to send that message. I mean Connor can’t accept simple passes and pionk turns the puck over every shift. Sawyer constantly sucking off Connor and shitting on Ehlers for doing the same stuff is wild. Sucking off pionk now also. Dude is out to lunch. 

Edited by Goalie

7 minutes ago, captaincanuck12 said:

Nashville beats Vegas in OT after being down 4-1.   Only 4 pts back of the Jets.

Whoever said the Jets are frauds / pretenders are looking like clairvoyants.  

Only a few back from Colorado tho also. And Dallas. Preds on a roll. Wild card vs Colorado or Vancouver might be a better way for the jets tho. Central is the division of death. For some reason tho we play well vs Colorado. 

Edited by Goalie