Game 68 : @ Not Yet Rated

1 hour ago, Piggy 1 said:

U finally acknowledge that??? :)

Great team win. Although 37 had to work a bit of overtime I dare say. 55 is dialed in...look out NHL .

I acknowledged this about 4 months ago. I’ve been quite positive about the team this year. Nice to know you comment and don’t just downvote ppls opinions. 

1 hour ago, captaincanuck12 said:

Especially about Iafallo.  The cap dump guy played extremely well tonight :)

He was a cap dump. Facts are facts. He was a cap dump from LA. Thems the facts. That’s reality. Reported at the time as a cap dump. It was either him or arviddson. 

Edited by Goalie

4 hours ago, HardCoreBlue said:

One of the best empty net goals I've seen for a while. I'm surprised that defenseman didn't break both his ankles getting twisted into a pretzel like that. 

The whole play was strong. Josh’s pass was sweet. Jets deserved the W. Regardless of who they play, they will be hard to beat 4 out of 7 games. I honestly think they are Canada’s best chance in a long time. 

depth is there. The D play is there. Ppl look at shots but lots of those are coming from far away. I think I saw we had 15 high danger chances and they had 3. Thats pretty wild. We pretty much shut the rangers down for 57 minutes at msg. 

Edited by Goalie

17 minutes ago, TrueBlue4ever said:

Apparently Rangers fans losing their minds on Twitter after the loss. Figured playing their goon would have made a difference. 

Yes, Winnipeg isn't supposed to win in New York.  I still remember when we won in New York in 1979 in our first year in the NHL, which wasn't supposed to happen.  The ref (I think it was Bruce Hood) talked about how he got death threats after the game.