Looks as though TSN has pulled some of the Pre-Season games

I was kind of expecting this to happen, honestly.

Doesn't surprise me one bit.

We keep forgetting that TSN is the Toronto Sports Network.

if that were true, you'd think a Toronto game might have been televised...

...hell, our preseason game at Varsity isn't even licensed! :cry:

It's more about the costs associated with broadcasting live sports. TSN is being cheap and not wanting to shell out. It's MUCH cheaper to air a movie or some other crap...

then just DO that, and don't say you are going to broadcast the games, then change your mind a week before. That's just bullshit.

Here's the NBA finals schedule:

Game 1 - June 6

Game 2 - June 9

Game 3 - June 11

Game 4 - June 13 - 1 CFL preseason game

If Necessary

Game 5 - June 16

Game 6 - June 18

Game 7 - June 20 - 3 CFL preseason games

There is no reason a CFL preseason game couldn't be on TSN2 when the NBA games are on.

What makes this strange is last season's preseason games had pretty good ratings. Some games had higher ratings than the NBA finals.

Game 1 - June 6

Game 2 - June 9

Game 3 - June 11

If Necessary

Game 5 - June 16

Game 6 - June 18

TSN potentially has one NHL game scheduled if the Kings/Hawks goes to 7 games with the Bombers game on June 12.

There is no reason a CFL preseason game couldn't be on TSN2 when the NBA games are on.

I believe TSN only shows the first 3 games of the Chi/LA game, and then everything shifts to CBC...

Game 1 - June 6

Game 2 - June 9

Game 3 - June 11

If Necessary

Game 5 - June 16

Game 6 - June 18

TSN potentially has one NHL game scheduled if the Kings/Hawks goes to 7 games with the Bombers game on June 12.

I believe TSN only shows the first 3 games of the Chi/LA game, and then everything shifts to CBC...

You're right. I forgot about that.

While it's lame that they went back on their word, the honest truth is that the pre-season games on TSN kinda suck, because they have no clue about any of the players and anything that's happened in camp. It's nice to have a visual, but the actual broadcast kinda sucks. I'd just as soon listen to Irving, who followed camp completely and knows all the storylines.

While it's lame that they went back on their word, the honest truth is that the pre-season games on TSN kinda suck, because they have no clue about any of the players and anything that's happened in camp. It's nice to have a visual, but the actual broadcast kinda sucks. I'd just as soon listen to Irving, who followed camp completely and knows all the storylines.

Definitely, but the most important aspect of the game (to me at least) is that you get a full game's worth of tape to watch and re-watch. At no point do I wonder what Glen Suitor thinks of our players. :lol: