Ottawa against Edmonton

I just watched the game and the ego of Chris Jones is screwing the Elks massively.    Cornelius should of been inserted in the 2nd half after the first drive that Doege went nowhere with.   What a complete joke and that Edmonton team has all quit.   

Very little of them are hustling or trying to make physical plays or even really do anything.  No attempt at stripping the ball or receivers diving for the ball.  I can't believe how bad they are right now,  this is Tim Burke bending over and taking it bad.    

Ottawa at least played physical and Khari called a really good game for Adams.   Adams reminds me of Richie Williams and that's not a compliment. Really skinny qb with an awkward and slow delivery and a weak arm that will not do well in bad (winter) conditions.   

I don't know if Edmonton wins any games this season with Jones in charge?

2 hours ago, Brandon said:

I'm calling it...  in three weeks Paul LaPolice will be HC and OC of the Elks for the rest of the season. 

Also I forgot the terrible short yardage attempt in which Edmonton lined up their d-line lol.   Jones is such an idiot. 

Simon can take over GM. Lapo is HC. They just need a DC.

12 hours ago, Brandon said:

I just watched the game and the ego of Chris Jones is screwing the Elks massively.    Cornelius should of been inserted in the 2nd half after the first drive that Doege went nowhere with.   What a complete joke and that Edmonton team has all quit.   

Very little of them are hustling or trying to make physical plays or even really do anything.  No attempt at stripping the ball or receivers diving for the ball.  I can't believe how bad they are right now,  this is Tim Burke bending over and taking it bad.    

Ottawa at least played physical and Khari called a really good game for Adams.   Adams reminds me of Richie Williams and that's not a compliment. Really skinny qb with an awkward and slow delivery and a weak arm that will not do well in bad (winter) conditions.   

I don't know if Edmonton wins any games this season with Jones in charge?

Adams will probably end up as another Caleb Evans. 

4 minutes ago, Jesse said:

Simon can take over GM. Lapo is HC. They just need a DC.

So, fire a guy with 3 titles & give it to someone having 2 titles. Doesn't make sense to me. (I quoted the wrong thread. I meant to respond to Brandon saying that LaPo will be the GM & HC in 2 weeks). 

Edited by SpeedFlex27

31 minutes ago, SpeedFlex27 said:

Adams will probably end up as another Caleb Evans. 

So, fire a guy with 3 titles & give it to someone having 2 titles. Doesn't make sense to me. (I quoted the wrong thread. I meant to respond to Brandon saying that LaPo will be the GM & HC in 2 weeks). 

I said HC and OC,  not sure who would be GM.       Either way it isn't about titles... look at what the hell Jones has done in the last 2 seasons.  He's insane.      LaPolice being chosen because it's an easy hire and someone who can at least take over instantly without a learning curve of being a HC.  I don't think he would be the long term hire.