Round 1 - Game 3 : Vegas Golden Keno

1 hour ago, captaincanuck12 said:

That's game over. Jets look deflated. Only 9 shots so far.

42 minutes ago, captaincanuck12 said:

Losing Morrissey was the dagger for this team. Completely deflated 

16 minutes ago, captaincanuck12 said:

1 goal game!!!!  

8 minutes ago, captaincanuck12 said:

Holy **** tie game!!!!!!

Captaincanuck12 will not return to tonight’s game due to a lower body injury. Sprained ankle due to jumping off and on the bandwagon so much. 

10 minutes ago, TrueBlue4ever said:

Captaincanuck12 will not return to tonight’s game due to a lower body injury. Sprained ankle due to jumping off and on the bandwagon so much. 

And I was about to ***** about 55 again. It was THAT close! Lol

6 minutes ago, TrueBlue4ever said:

3rd time in 2.0 history the Jets have erased a 3 goal deficit at home. Game 3 vs Nashville in 2018 (down 3-0 after 1, scored 4 straight in the 2nd and won 7-4) and 2021 vs. Edmonton (down 4-1 in the 3rd, won 5-4 in OT). Let’s hope the outcome tonight is similar. Free hockey on tap!

Great facts! 

fans in the stands having a blast! 

Edited by Rod Black

39 minutes ago, TrueBlue4ever said:

It's true. I don't know when to quit.  I'm a passionate fan, just very thin skin at times.  

I get Jets Oilers game 3 bubble vibes right now.  What a game

Edited by captaincanuck12

3 minutes ago, captaincanuck12 said:

It's true. I don't know when to quit.  I'm a passionate fan, just very thin skin at times.  

I get Jets Oilers game 3 bubble vibes right now.  What a game

I give you credit. You are here every game, win or lose, and wear your heart on your sleeve. The bad ones disappear when the team is rolling, but any slump and back they come chirping about “blow it up”, “(insert player or coach here) needs to go”, “always knew they were lousy”. They’d almost prefer we lose to trash the team and throw in a few “told you so”’s. You’re either with us or you are against us. 

At the game. Frustrating as hell the first 2 periods. But the crowd  is back in it now. More free hockey!

3 minutes ago, captaincanuck12 said:

I can't believe that f****** ref didn't call that hooking call and it leads to the goal against the Jets.  ******* trash 

To be honest, they weren't calling anything on Vegas in overtime.

Disappointing loss for sure but jets just need to get their game going earlier in the next game.

Edited by AB BomberFan

Depressing stat of the day - Jets 2.0 are 3-1 in playoff series that they have led at any point. They are 1-3 in series that have been tied at some point beyond game 1. But they are 0-5 in series where they have trailed at any point during the series.

Further to that stat, going back to Jets 1.0 days, that version of the Jets was 0-11 in series where they trailed at any point. Coming back to win this series down 2-1 would truly be historic in Jets’ NHL history. 

Edited by TrueBlue4ever