3 stars and HH pre season edition

wbbfan

1 Dru brown. One of the best qbs on the field today. Tremendous surprise, seemed like if he had more reps than dakota we mightve won.

2 Schoen / Jackson. Both rookie wrs showed well. Schoen early catching every thing, and jackson putting up production with worse qbing.

3 Cadwallader, and Ford. Both sure handed tackles when the game was in a rough stretch for the D.

hh Cole adamson getting a sack

Mancuso for being the 2nd best qb with out taking a rep. 

Demski and Augustine for giving us a glimpse of what we can expect this year. 

24 minutes ago, Eternal optimist said:

I dont know who 36 was but he had a couple nice plays, read the snap count and laid the wood a couple times. Also thought Augustine played well, and Prukop may be looking over his shoulder a bit.

Dru Brown is QB2 right now imo. It's Prukop that will have to show much more. 

34 minutes ago, Eternal optimist said:

I dont know who 36 was but he had a couple nice plays, read the snap count and laid the wood a couple times. Also thought Augustine played well, and Prukop may be looking over his shoulder a bit.

36 was Malcolm Thompson I believe and I agree he looked good.

Don't think we will really miss a beat with Harris gone...Johnny A just kept on doing what he been doing

I could see Thompson being season opening safety...and pretty sure Malik Clements solidified one DI spot

Hope agadusi gets to show what he has next game..as I know team is high on him...thiinking him..Jackson and Schoen will all make squad

1 hour ago, Booch said:

Don't think we will really miss a beat with Harris gone...Johnny A just kept on doing what he been doing

I could see Thompson being season opening safety...and pretty sure Malik Clements solidified one DI spot

Hope agadusi gets to show what he has next game..as I know team is high on him...thiinking him..Jackson and Schoen will all make squad

Agree on all points. 

I can’t wait to see the offence with all starters together. with Augustine’s advanced age and tremendous progression each year I suspect he will start.