Jump to content

Game 69 @ Toronto


Recommended Posts

1 hour ago, FrostyWinnipeg said:

Down 2 in a must-win(?) sorry im not leaving net open for Matthews. Same as 99 getting 50 in 39 games or pitching to Pete Rose for the hits record.

Why. A loss is a loss. He's gonna hit 50 anyways so whatever.  Makes it less impressive that his 50th was an empty netter 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 minutes ago, Goalie said:

Why. A loss is a loss. He's gonna hit 50 anyways so whatever.  Makes it less impressive that his 50th was an empty netter 

Why? Because it’s the Leafs. They are such a highly irritating team that the major networks drool over. Any other team pull the goalie. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 hours ago, HardCoreBlue said:

Why? Because it’s the Leafs. They are such a highly irritating team that the major networks drool over. Any other team pull the goalie. 

Tsn showed matthews being sprayed with water in the room. I think it's funny cuz empty net 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

I have no problem with the Leafs per se.... It's the fans I have an issue with. Social media, especially, has ruined the Leafs organization for me, which is sad because my father is one of those old school Leafs fans from the 60s/70s and I grew up at least partly a Leafs fan. But Christ... You go on Twitter, FB or any message board and the Leafs fans just ruin it for everyone. The worst. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

12 hours ago, Noeller said:

I have no problem with the Leafs per se.... It's the fans I have an issue with. Social media, especially, has ruined the Leafs organization for me, which is sad because my father is one of those old school Leafs fans from the 60s/70s and I grew up at least partly a Leafs fan. But Christ... You go on Twitter, FB or any message board and the Leafs fans just ruin it for everyone. The worst. 

I hear what you’re saying but I can’t stand some of players as well. They definitely read the press briefings as their heads get bigger and bigger and bigger.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
 Share

×
×
  • Create New...