Game 65 vs Ottawa

iHeart

Jets D continues as usual. Invisible sometimes.

ottawa player with puck behind helly, scheiffele three feet away, just stands there, swings stick as puck goes by to a senator

, who is alone in front of the net. No jet d to be seen.

Edited by Mark F

Try the right place to post this! Man bone headed Stanley ,its  1-1 seven minutes to go and you try to pinch and or jump 15 feet..pathetic.. poor Helle...if i was Lowry ,Stanley wouldn't see the ice rest of the year...can't teach brains.

Edited by bb1

11 minutes ago, bb1 said:

Try the right place to post this! Man bone headed Stanley ,its  1-1 seven minutes to go and you try to pinch and or jump 15 feet..pathetic.. poor Helle...if i was Lowry ,Stanley wouldn't see the ice rest of the year...

Because he made a mistake?  We’d have nobody left to put on the ice.

This is not a shocking result.  This is how the Jets play.  Changes need to be made and it should start with a complete overhaul of the coaching staff.

30 minutes ago, BomberBall said:

This is not a shocking result.  This is how the Jets play.  Changes need to be made and it should start with a complete overhaul of the coaching staff.

Yes start but probably need to someway make another move or 2. True leadership change on Ice too 

33 minutes ago, BomberBall said:

Yup, huge mistake and time? Even if you did that in the first period its a risky play but late in the third 1-1?  Like i said you can't teach brains.....