Jersey's / Errata

Noeller

2 hours ago, Noeller said:

those are the kinds of players I normally gravitate toward for jerseys.... love the unsung NI types. 

100%. Love role players. I have a Mark Stuart shirt, which broke my age rule by a couple of years, but he's my favourite 2.0 Jet. He'd block a shot with his face if he had too, and squared off with John Scott once. Guy was an animal...

35 minutes ago, TrueBlue4ever said:

Since we are on the topic of jerseys and errata, does anyone have inside info on when the new Grey Cup rings are being unveiled. And is it time we got an individual banner for each championship instead of lumping all the wins under one banner? Just a small pet peeve. 

YES, thank you.

I was actually incredibly disappointed by our banner this past season. I thought it would be a 2019 banner, like you'd see hung from the rafters of a hockey arena.

hey, question: looking at the Bomber store, there's no option to customize mens' road jerseys.  I want to get one of our roadies, I think they look ultra sharp and we are 2x champs wearing them.  Can anyone recommend a shop where I can mail order a road jersey that's pro customized?

I have always said my next jersey would be BATTLE 34 or KHAN 60 but after these last two championships I think I want to celebrate the current bombers.  I'll probably pick a lineman ... Thomas or Hansen ... I used to wear a ROBERTS 1 and that tiny skinny little 1 on my XXL navy chest made me look very very chonky.

Edited by johnzo

2 minutes ago, johnzo said:

hey, question: looking at the Bomber store, there's no option to customize mens' road jerseys.  I want to get one of our roadies, I think they look ultra sharp and we are 2x champs wearing them.  Can anyone recommend a shop where I can mail order a road jersey that's pro customized?

I have always said my next jersey would be BATTLE 34 or KHAN 60 but after these last two championships I think I want to celebrate the current bombers.  I'll probably pick a lineman ... Thomas or Hansen ... I used to wear a ROBERTS 1 and that tiny skinny little 1 on my XXL navy chest made me look very very chonky.

I would call or email the Bomber Store.  I bought a blank road jersey after the 2019 GC and they had no problem adding Willie's name/number to it.

On 2022-02-11 at 12:26 AM, TrueBlue4ever said:

Gosh, so many rules in the “how to be a fan”  handbook, it’s hard to keep track of them all. What about former players in a current form of the jersey that they never actually wore?

You do you. 

22 hours ago, johnzo said:

You can get any name or number put on a blank jersey. You just have to tell them. There would be an extra cost. 

On 2022-02-11 at 2:06 PM, Jesse said:

Yeah, there's no way you can only customize a home jersey.

I see what you're looking at on the website, but if you call them I'm sure it won't be a problem.

Here in Calgary, I can order a Bomber jersey at the Stamps store & it will be crested properly like the pro jersey in the correct font with name & number. They get it done locally. 

1 hour ago, SpeedFlex27 said:

Here in Calgary, I can order a Bomber jersey at the Stamps store & it will be crested properly like the pro jersey in the correct font with name & number. They get it done locally. 

But the Bombers likely don't get as much money from that, right? That would make me sick to give the Stamps a single penny....