GDT:Game 18 vs Pittsburgh

iHeart

We **** the bed and likely lose this game.   Jets aren't getting to the dirty areas to score.  The system is too reliant on skill and hellebyuck.   

Notice that since PLD and Wheeler were put together PLD hasn't scored?  Wheeler needs less ice time.  Unfortunately unless the coach changes there will be more frustration to come.

3 minutes ago, captaincanuck12 said:

We **** the bed and likely lose this game.   Jets aren't getting to the dirty areas to score.  The system is too reliant on skill and hellebyuck.   

Notice that since PLD and Wheeler were put together PLD hasn't scored?  Wheeler needs less ice time.  Unfortunately unless the coach changes there will be more frustration to come.

wait didn't PLD score during Friday's game?

2 minutes ago, captaincanuck12 said:

Yeah, Wheeler has looked terrible.  He just had a decent shift, but overall he looks old and slow.  He needs to be taken off that line.

On 2021-11-23 at 1:49 PM, Noeller said:

coming into this season, I woulda said Scheif is a lock for the Oly team, but right now, I think he's played his way off the team, while someone like Mangiapane in Calgary has played his way on....

Lol. No way mangiapane who has no history with team Canada of any kind makes it. I'd say Morrissey who has Jr history might make it. Defensively strong D. Dubois even . They have held multiple little summer camps and 55 has been to each one.  Should he make it based on his play? Probably not but political 

Edited by Goalie

7 minutes ago, Goalie said:

Lol. No way mangiapane who has no history with team Canada of any kind makes it. I'd say Morrissey who has Jr history might make it. Defensively strong D. Dubois even . They have held multiple little summer camps and 55 has been to each one.  Should he make it based on his play? Probably not but political 

except for, y'know, being their MVP at the Worlds last year. He's 100% playing his way onto the team. I'm not saying he for sure makes it, but he's absolutely making the case for it. And it makes me sick because I hate the fLames and their fans almost as much as Riders fans......