2019/2020 Pre-Season

Noeller

3 minutes ago, Colin Unger said:

And why would we be trading Buff?

Cap space? I dunno. Hes not part of the future? The haul you'd get for him? 

Its likely not that. Just sayin some talk. Other talk is hes gonna miss some time and Jets will save the cap space to sign both 29 and Connor long term. 

10 hours ago, Goalie said:

Its likely not that. Just sayin some talk. Other talk is hes gonna miss some time and Jets will save the cap space to sign both 29 and Connor long term. 

I'm surprised they haven't at least signed Conner? Is he holding out for a big number/long term deal too, or does he want out? There doesn't seem to have been any news on his intentions. 

50 minutes ago, pigseye said:

I'm surprised they haven't at least signed Conner? Is he holding out for a big number/long term deal too, or does he want out? There doesn't seem to have been any news on his intentions. 

Yeah, people are anti-Laine but they're not even considering whether KConn is another Trouba.

On 2019-09-21 at 10:16 PM, Goalie said:

That one makes the most sense to me. That he would maybe miss the first 20 games or something.   I can’t imagine it’s a case where he wants to play but doesn’t want to be a part of this team. 

1 hour ago, BomberBall said:

I liked the look of Luoto and Heinola last night.  Stanley had a rough outing.

Vesa need new helmet. Those moose horns are pushing his current one off his head.

Some players who are supposed to be on the roster have been non-existent in these games. Letestu, Beaulieu, Niku. Berdin even been a backup?

1 hour ago, FrostyWinnipeg said:

Vesa need new helmet. Those moose horns are pushing his current one off his head.

Some players who are supposed to be on the roster have been non-existent in these games. Letestu, Beaulieu, Niku. Berdin even been a backup?

Letestu stinks.  I wouldn't be surprised if Maurice put him on the roster, but I would be pissed.  I think Beaulieu has only played one game and Niku has been solid, IMO.