Open Thank You Letter to Darian Durant

Have to laugh at some comments in Troy's tweet...especially the 1990 comment...seems to be the only bullet in rider fans guns in their arguments.

If selling the farm/future to win a cup and then spend years after it as the laughing stock of league then I'd rather not win

Also the cup they beat us if video reviews were a thing then their key interception would have been overturned not to mention we started a guy who never started before and still barely won...what a successful organization 

19 hours ago, Brandon said:

I thought Buck has settled his roots here. I'll be surprised if he leaves. 

Same goes with Lapo.

I would guess the plan is that Buck will develop nicely into an OC role once LaPo is ready to move on.... I know LaPo has strong roots here but I could see him leaving if the right HC job came up...  

22 hours ago, Booch said:

Have to laugh at some comments in Troy's tweet...especially the 1990 comment...seems to be the only bullet in rider fans guns in their arguments.

If selling the farm/future to win a cup and then spend years after it as the laughing stock of league then I'd rather not win

Also the cup they beat us if video reviews were a thing then their key interception would have been overturned not to mention we started a guy who never started before and still barely won...what a successful organization 

Not to beat a dead horse but that interception WAS dropped. No doubt about it