Game 70 : Centennial Concert Hall @ Centennial Park

$_20.JPG

Time : Tuesday 7. TSN3

Stats : Jets 41-18-10 , Predators 44-14-10

Streaks : Jets OT1, Predators OT1

Game Story : Jets are 3-1-1 on the longest road trip of the year.

Local Celebrity Quote of the Game : It's hard to live your life in color, and tell the truth in black and white. Gregg Allman

Wiki Link of the Game : https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Centennial_Park_(Nashville)

Edited by FrostyWinnipeg

The Predators haven't played since Saturday. The Jets, banged up all to hell, just came off another pretty gruelling battle and fought tooth and nail for a loser point. Now, they have to take on a well-rested team on its home ice.

This game tomorrow scares the bejesus outta me.

1 hour ago, blue_gold_84 said:

The Predators haven't played since Saturday. The Jets, banged up all to hell, just came off another pretty gruelling battle and fought tooth and nail for a loser point. Now, they have to take on a well-rested team on its home ice.

Me too so let's call it a win for us now.

no_one_expects_the_spanish_inquisition_b

13 hours ago, blue_gold_84 said:

I thought I heard this year that the schedulers were making sure on back to back games both teams were coming off a game the night before?

I guess not in this case.

1 minute ago, HardCoreBlue said:

I thought I heard this year that the schedulers were making sure on back to back games both teams were coming off a game the night before?

I guess not in this case.

I find that hard to believe but I honestly don't have a clue. 82 games for 31 teams must be pretty tough to put together.

In any event, back to back games suck and I'd prefer not to have them.

6 minutes ago, blue_gold_84 said:

I find that hard to believe but I honestly don't have a clue. 82 games for 31 teams must be pretty tough to put together.

In any event, back to back games suck and I'd prefer not to have them.

Eliminate back to back games and you eliminate the one week break they get. Not sure how the players would choose.