Game 64 : Jet's Pizza @ Pizza Pops

Wings-vs.-Jets.jpg

Time : Friday 7. TSN3

Stats : Jets 37-17-9 , Red Wings 26-26-10

Streaks : Jets L1, Red Wings W2

Wiki Link of the Game #1 : https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jet's_Pizza

Wiki Link of the Game #2 : https://globalnews.ca/news/4050584/winnipeg-man-who-created-pizza-pops-dies/

Edited by FrostyWinnipeg

11 minutes ago, Floyd said:

Enstrom still out...  why do I feel like he'll be day-to-day for like six weeks...

Really like Hendricks but I wonder if Tanev wouldn't be better in this lineup - that fourth line would apply a lot of pressure

Once everyone healthy Tanev would have to beat Roslo or Armia for a spot and that will be tough.  Only way that's gonna happen is if Armia is moved up to Little's line.

Evidently the bloggers from Motown read MBB.   

The Red Wings are in Winnipeg tonight to take on the Jets in a game that will definitely feature fewer fans in the stands than when the Jets came to Detroit on December 5th (a 5-1 Red Wings win to end a losing streak that featured Gustav Nyquist as the player of the game with a 2-goal, 3-point, +4 night).

I can already hear the well-actually from Winnipeg talking about percentage capacity and blah blah blah. I’m sorry. I love that there’s an NHL arena that sits fewer than 16,500 and I like giving Winnipeg fans **** because they deserve it.

Funny, I didn't know Detroit still existed.  Thought they shut it down because 90% of the city is derelict. 

https://www.wingingitinmotown.com/2018/3/2/17069576/morning-skate-red-wings-winnipeg-jets-predicted-lineups-how-to-watch

3 hours ago, Noeller said:

I ******* despise this organization because of how much Euro trash they've had over the last 20 years. **** the Wings so much... 

Man there’s so many times you post and I can’t help picturing Michael Douglas from Falling Down

1 hour ago, FrostyWinnipeg said:

Brian Munz‏ @BrianMunzTSN 3h3 hours ago

Tonight’s projected #NHLJets lines vs #DetroitRedWings:

Connor-Scheifele-Wheeler

Perreault-Little-Roslovic

Ehlers-Stastny-Laine

Hendricks-Copp-Armia

Morrissey-Byfuglien

Kulikov-Myers

Morrow-Chiarot

Hellebuyck

Stastny's line looks better coming out right after Scheifele's line. 

7 hours ago, Noeller said:

I ******* despise this organization because of how much Euro trash they've had over the last 20 years. **** the Wings so much... 

chill we've beaten the red wings before, in fact we've been better against the red wings ever since we were forced into the western conference