NHL Injury Watch 2017/18 season

iHeart

23 hours ago, blue_gold_84 said:

He averages .77 PPG career, the exact same as one Mark Scheifele who's also played on some pretty lousy Jets teams. I wouldn't qualify Scheifele as mediocre. Would you?

No, but I didn't call MacKinnon mediocre either.   Let's agree to disagree.  It's the weekend & I've got no energy left. 

James Neal is a punk. 

8 minutes ago, Goalie said:

Hutch got hurt wednesday morning i thought. 

well the FotWJ page said it was on tuesday morning I haven't heard if another story was said or anything because I've been working this afternoon and sadly my phone doesn't have the type of unlimited data plan that would unlock every single wifi password in whatever area I'm in, I have to rely on the occasional Shaw Open or MTS Wifi Hotspot

2 hours ago, iHeart said:

well the FotWJ page said it was on tuesday morning I haven't heard if another story was said or anything because I've been working this afternoon and sadly my phone doesn't have the type of unlimited data plan that would unlock every single wifi password in whatever area I'm in, I have to rely on the occasional Shaw Open or MTS Wifi Hotspot

maybe the first clue about Hutch having symptoms was after the first period of the Coyotes game he went and sat in the Moose dressing room instead.

https://www.thebeaverton.com/2018/02/sidney-crosby-never-let-children-play-hockey-risk-getting-drafted-edmonton-high/

EDMONTON – With a growing number of concerns about the dangers of playing hockey, several notable names are speaking out against the associated risks, including NHL superstar Sidney Crosby. When reached for comment on the issue, Crosby simply stated, “I would never let my children play hockey. The risk of getting drafted by Edmonton is too high. Any parent would be devastated to know there was something they could have done to prevent such a terrible fate.”