Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
iHeart

Restaurant/food thread

I'm really starting to wonder what Pizza Hut puts in their calzones because recently I actually had a home made one, and it did look the part but it was actually flatter than what Pizza Hut's looks like, what is in those things?

Edited by iHeart

11 hours ago, iHeart said:

I'm really starting to wonder why Pizza Hut puts in their calzones because recently I actually had a home made one, and it did look the part but it was actually flatter than what Pizza Hut's looks like, what is in those things?

You don't want to know.

15 hours ago, iHeart said:

I'm really starting to wonder what Pizza Hut puts in their calzones because recently I actually had a home made one, and it did look the part but it was actually flatter than what Pizza Hut's looks like, what is in those things?

Every pizza place that I worked at just used the normal dough and folded it over...nothing extra special to make it fluffy.   When my wife makes home made pizza dough,  it varies based on the yeast and baking powder that she adds.

Also pizza hut is yucky.

giphy.gif

23 hours ago, iHeart said:

The best thing you could do for yourself is to get a panzerotti from Pasquale’s. 

So interesting side note to the Dickie Dee conversation I actually saw a Dickie Dee truck at KP today, I had no idea they did trucks

on an unrelated note I have finally tried more of Popeye's menu today

I tried the biscuit first, it has a salty top, but that's how I like it

I ordered tenders and popcorn shrimp with blackened ranch sauce (I also ordered buttermilk ranch but it was sold out, and they discontinued the mardi gras cheesecake), so is blackened ranch sauce used at Taco Bell? because it kind of reminds me of taco bell

there are other sauces I do wish to try as well as other menu items (like one of the sandwiches)...but man they really need to update their website

3 hours ago, iHeart said:

So interesting side note to the Dickie Dee conversation I actually saw a Dickie Dee truck at KP today, I had no idea they did trucks. on an unrelated note I have finally tried more of Popeye's menu today I tried the biscuit first, it has a salty top, but that's how I like it

I ordered tenders and popcorn shrimp with blackened ranch sauce (I also ordered buttermilk ranch but it was sold out, and they discontinued the mardi gras cheesecake), so is blackened ranch sauce used at Taco Bell? because it kind of reminds me of taco bell

there are other sauces I do wish to try as well as other menu items (like one of the sandwiches)...but man they really need to update their website

We have made Popeye's chicken our go-to. KFC is gonna suffer for Popeye's presence.

2 minutes ago, Tracker said:

We have made Popeye's chicken our go-to. KFC is gonna suffer for Popeye's presence.

and I wouldn't be surprised considering that the last time we had it we all felt that it was too greasy and won't bother with it again, since there was confusion in the purchase order, I had three biscuits on me, so both of my parents were able to try them. My mother said it was good, dad said it was better than Red Lobster's biscuits