CFL Power Rankings Week 13

mgoodpaster

And the TiCats move out of the basement!!  

So the BC Lions lose their starting QB, lose 3 out of the last 4 and the one win is against the team that is ranked last, yet somehow they are viewed as the 3rd best team at the moment?

Stamps - Bombers - Esks - Riders (those to could flop atm IMO) - Lions - RedBlacks - Argos - TiCats - Als

Edited by HarryCarayGary

19 hours ago, tracker said:

I would still rank Edmonton ahead of the Riders, particularly with Glenn being iffy.

I wouldn't. The Esks have not looked good for a long time now. Even before we pulled their heart out of their chest and showed it to them, they looked beatable against the TiCats. The Austin led TiCats.

It's difficult to lose back-to-back games against the same team, yet the Esks did so.

11 minutes ago, JCon said:

I wouldn't. The Esks have not looked good for a long time now. Even before we pulled their heart out of their chest and showed it to them, they looked beatable against the TiCats. The Austin led TiCats.

It's difficult to lose back-to-back games against the same team, yet the Esks did so.

They looked pretty darn good against the Stamps, should be ranked 3rd in reality.