CFL QB Power Rankings Week 11

mgoodpaster

1 hour ago, blue_gold_84 said:

Even with Dinwiddie throwing four picks, the Bombers only lost by four. I have no doubt had Glenn been able to play, the Bombers win the 95th Grey Cup.

And that brother n law spotted me ten points on a bet. Never paid his debt. Welcher. 

50 minutes ago, blue_gold_84 said:

He sounds like a real piece of work.

your being kind. ill find a pic later.

hes so goofy, when he was born the doctor slapped the parents.

his wife is so ugly, she began to let herself go in kindergarden.

Edited by Rod Black

50 minutes ago, Rod Black said:

your being kind. ill find a pic later.

hes so goofy, when he was born the doctor slapped the parents.

his wife is so ugly, she began to let herself go in kindergarden.

isn't that your sister?  I'll be the first to admit, I am the good looking one out of my family (by a country mile ;) ) but I would never say such things on an internet forum where I know at least one of them lurks.... lol

Edited by Taynted_Fayth

1 hour ago, Taynted_Fayth said:

isn't that your sister?  I'll be the first to admit, I am the good looking one out of my family (by a country mile ;) ) but I would never say such things on an internet forum where I know at least one of them lurks.... lol

No. My brother in laws wife is not my sister. How do you conclude that? 

7 hours ago, Noeller said:

If you guys ever get the chance to talk to Doug Brown one-on-one (preferably over a drink!), you ask him about how 2007 GC would have gone if Kevin Glenn was starting for the Bombers. It'll go something like this: "We stomp them by 20 points, minimum..."

Defense came to play that day. They're were awesome. For the most time they completely shut down Joseph who was the MOP of the season. Glenn was at his best in 07. It would have been a blow out for the blue bombers if he was there. 

46 minutes ago, blue_gold_84 said:

My point was he was absolutely horrid in that game and the Bombers only lost by four points. No way they lose if Glenn plays that game.

Obviously not.

It would have been a romp. I'd have actually seen a Grey Cup in my life, and I wouldn't have the blood pressure of a 60-year old man during the football season, despite being only 30.

On 8/28/2017 at 6:33 PM, tracker said:

Although the best predictor of future behaviours is past behaviours and I am by no means a supported of Glenn, he has had to play on some really crappy teams. This year his play has been the best I have ever seen him play, so maybe he will go out with a bang- like Hank Burris.

Yeah but I remember him playing well in Calgary too.  Didn't last.

On 8/29/2017 at 6:51 PM, Arnold_Palmer said:

Defense came to play that day. They're were awesome. For the most time they completely shut down Joseph who was the MOP of the season. Glenn was at his best in 07. It would have been a blow out for the blue bombers if he was there. 

... hard to believe his team was dancing in a boat just a few seasons later ;)