Your CFL Haiku of the Game

johnzo

Is the Hamilton / BC game worth watching?  I've watched the first quarter, it looks like a decent game so far tho I know that BC comes back to win ... just hate to not close out my fourth week of game haikus but man time is short these days.

31 minutes ago, johnzo said:

Is the Hamilton / BC game worth watching?  I've watched the first quarter, it looks like a decent game so far tho I know that BC comes back to win ... just hate to not close out my fourth week of game haikus but man time is short these days.

I didn't think so, it was a blow out with more than a half of garbage time, worst game this season so far imo.

Edited by Throw Long Bannatyne

13 minutes ago, johnzo said:

worst game of the season by quite a ways.

4 hours ago, johnzo said:

Terrible rhyme scheme, way too many syllables, and meter is basically non existent.  Brutal poem johnzo

2 hours ago, Eternal optimist said:

2017-07-27

Bombers down by twelve?

Until fat referee sings,

The game is not over!

Wow! I can't believe I missed this game. It sure sounds like it was one for the ages, like Milt's miracle catch. 

10 hours ago, J5V said:

Wow! I can't believe I missed this game. It sure sounds like it was one for the ages, like Milt's miracle catch. 

it was one of the best comebacks I've witnessed since the one we did at home against Calgary.. back in 2001?    13 points in 1:40, an unbelievable onside kick right into Alexander's bread basket and great march (aided with some penalties) and finish.