Jersey Ideas

2 hours ago, Nash00 said:

I too have an Adam Lowry jersey, and owned Armstrong/Shabazz/Watson/Willy jerseys and my name is also Mike.

I wonder if I always wake up tired because I am too busy posting as my alter ego?

For the love of all things good don't ever get in the same room. Your bad luck beams could cross and all matter of Hell demons good be released, maybe even a winning Rider season. 

On 2017-6-3 at 8:56 AM, Mike said:

I'm a big believer in getting the under the radar guys. I have an Adam Lowry jersey. Maybe just because I'm so cursed that whenever I get a jersey, something bad happens.

Got an Armstrong jersey right before he decided he didn't want to play anymore. Then I got a Shabazz jersey and he got released. Followed that up with a TJ Harris jersey after he had "the best training camp ever" and he made it a handful of games. Cory Watson jersey that I got from Bluto lasted a few weeks until Dan West decided to murder him on the sidelines in practice. I held off for a while until I went to the Bomber Store right before kickoff a couple years ago to order a Drew Willy jersey and they hadn't even delivered it to my seat by the time he got carted off - seriously.

On the NHL side, I have an Evander Kane and three weeks after I bought my Adam Lowry jersey, he got sent down to the A.

I *may* have broken the curse though. I've been rolling with a Westerman and an Ehlers for a year+ now and we're doing well so far.

Back to your question ... because I like under the radar guys and I think it's cool to support the hometown whenever possible ... I would recommend a THOMAS MILES.

Did you ever think of getting a Hurl Jersey?