2017 NHL Off Season

Rich

So maple leafs sign a $800 million deal with Scotia Bank that includes naming rights off the arena to the tune of $40 million per year. 

Air canada reportedly paid $4 million per year. And Edmonton gets $6 million. 

Seems like naming rights are sky rocketing.  Anyone know what mts for our arena naming rights?

31 minutes ago, The Unknown Poster said:

So maple leafs sign a $800 million deal with Scotia Bank that includes naming rights off the arena to the tune of $40 million per year. 

Air canada reportedly paid $4 million per year. And Edmonton gets $6 million. 

Seems like naming rights are sky rocketing.  Anyone know what mts for our arena naming rights?

ScotiaBank banking costs to rise i guess. MTS I wanna say was 1-2m/yr.

I'd be upset if i was an SB client.

Edited by FrostyWinnipeg

Best I could find was this:

It was formerly known as the True North Centre during planning and construction before Manitoba Telecom Services bought the naming rights for $7 million over 10 years. 

Not sure how reliable it is but seems reasonable for 2003.

8 minutes ago, The Unknown Poster said:

The video where they showed 5 or 6 jets?  Arent a lot of faces missing?

....and you don't think Trouba should be one of the faces featured.....? ......Unless......................

Just now, Noeller said:

....and you don't think Trouba should be one of the faces featured.....? ......Unless......................

I would think so.  But maybe they werent going to feature someone who doesnt have a contract.  I doubt the video department is privy to a blockbuster deal that hasnt been made yet. 

Others have said they sent out a fan promo to well fans and it showed wheeler buff trouba scheif ehlers laine and morrissey on it... Perhaps an indication of who they feel the new core group is. Missing in it was little Perreault myers enstrom.