Game 51 : Great White @ Great White North

Just now, The Unknown Poster said:

We may yet win but how does Helle feel today?  If Pavs got hurt Maurice might go with an empty net. 

Toby done for the night. What happened?

Skate monster tripped him into boards.

And now 4-3 Sharks because someone not cover his guy. Stu? Little?

Edited by FrostyWinnipeg

10 minutes ago, Judd said:

That might've been one of the worst penalty shot calls I've ever seen in my life. CLEARLY a stick check, call it a slash if you want, MAYBE, but 0% chance that is EVER a penalty shot. I don't like saying this but that ref should almost face a fine.

Wow, I'm with you. Rarely, rarely do I ever pin as much influence on the ref but after watching the third period I'm befuddled. Not only with the penalty shot, but how does the ref blow that whistle? Call goalie interference but why the whistle? It was too quick for him to say he lost sight of the puck. Oh and I wish someone would have clocked Burns. Someone needed to stand up for Ehlers in what Burns was doing to him. Someone needs to tell Thorburn instead of randomly picking fights for show, challenging players like Burns when he's ragdolling our smaller players is what he is there for.

Right call on the no goal. Seen that 1000 times. Very bad call on the penalty shot. 

Pav was back to being Pav again with his 840 save percentage. You take that penalty shot away which probably should have been stopped... why not just help trouba out and play the puck pav... it was 10 feet from you but... still let in 3. Not blaming pav here. Starting him was a terrible coaching decision 

1 minute ago, Goalie said:

Right call on the no goal. Seen that 1000 times. Very bad call on the penalty shot. 

Pav was back to being Pav again with his 840 save percentage. You take that penalty shot away which probably should have been stopped... why not just help trouba out and play the puck pav... it was 10 feet from you but... still let in 3. Not blaming pav here. Starting him was a terrible coaching decision 

So have I. Totally disagree. The ref assumed the play before it happened. A big no no for a ref. I do agree with you about Pav playing the puck. And the Shark player made that penalty shot look easy. Ugh.

1 minute ago, HardCoreBlue said:

So have I. Totally disagree. The ref assumed the play before it happened. A big no no for a ref. I do agree with you about Pav playing the puck. And the Shark player made that penalty shot look easy. Ugh.

It's goalie interference if it goes in. Buff pushed the goalies pads hard with his stick.  No goal.  You can't push the goalie in the net like that 

Edited by Goalie

4 minutes ago, Goalie said:

It's goalie interference if it goes in. Buff pushed the goalies pads hard with his stick.  No goal.  

Exactly the Sharks challenged the play for goalie interference which was not needed according to the ref because of intent to blow whistle.

Edited by bustamente

9 minutes ago, Goalie said:

You blame him and then say you aren't?

Edited by Ducky