Game 36 : More Snow @ More Rain

I'll just say this and then won't comment until after 1130 lol 

Jets have a pretty healthy lineup. I think the time for excuses are over. I hope they win... I don't want to see Maurice fired... I want him to do well here... but if a healthy jets team comes out and lays a giant crap in Vancouver tonight... Maurice is probably gonna have to be dismissed 

17 minutes ago, Goalie said:

Jets have a pretty healthy lineup. I think the time for excuses are over. I hope they win... I don't want to see Maurice fired... I want him to do well here... but if a healthy jets team comes out and lays a giant crap in Vancouver tonight... Maurice is probably gonna have to be dismissed 

10157859.gif

Edited by IC Khari

I am interested to see if either or both of them get any penalty killing time. I honestly don't think anybody will be fired before the end of the year. The coach has had a depleted team for the past couple of months he deserves a couple of months with a healthy team not a couple of games.

2 hours ago, Goalie said:

Do you really believe that? Really?

16 minutes ago, IC Khari said:

I think Vancouver's coach has a better chance of being fired than PM ... whether that's good or bad remains to be seen I guess.

Hustler commented earlier that he thinks Maurice is closer to an extension than being fired. I've heard that somewhere before.