Quick IGF Question

How many seats per row in most sections, example section 132?  And which way to the seat numbers go, are they the same on both sides of stadium?

Trying to decide on GnR tickets and can remember anything.  Being offered seats 20-22 in Sec 132 but dont know if that includes Aisle seat and if its in straight view seats or slanted away from stage.

Help!?

25 minutes ago, The Unknown Poster said:

How many seats per row in most sections, example section 132?  And which way to the seat numbers go, are they the same on both sides of stadium?

Trying to decide on GnR tickets and can remember anything.  Being offered seats 20-22 in Sec 132 but dont know if that includes Aisle seat and if its in straight view seats or slanted away from stage.

Help!?

I can't really remember either, but I know 128, seat 1 is on the south side of the section and the numbers go up to the north.

Maybe the Virtual Venue could clear things up?

The best way to think of it is to imagine standing naked at the center of the field.  Whatever section you turn to face, seat 1 will be on your left and seat 20 (or whatever is in that section, not all the same) is on the right.

So on the west side seat 1 is on the south while on the east side seat 1 is on the north.

1 hour ago, mbrg said:

The best way to think of it is to imagine standing naked at the center of the field.  Whatever section you turn to face, seat 1 will be on your left and seat 20 (or whatever is in that section, not all the same) is on the right.

So on the west side seat 1 is on the south while on the east side seat 1 is on the north.

Why do you have to imagine yourself naked to do this? :)

After the purchase, you can provide feedback and I did.  When activity is low, you can zoom in on the map and see individual seats.  But when its busy, you can only see the zoomed out map.  So I suggested they have a static (unaffected by sales) map that can show individual seats.  When the ticketmaster site suggests "best available", you could then at least see where that is.  For example seat 22 might be aisle in some rows or not in others.

Anyway...I got 1-3 go I know Im aisle.  it was either section 120 or loge in section 110.  Probably would have gone with Loge but I could only get two there and I needed 3.  The other thing to consider is that some of the sections closest to the stage slant away from the stage (for better football viewing).

Should be fun!