World Cup of Hockey

Ducky

I don't know how much I'll watch... very little to none probably but I'd say that Team North America is by far the most skilled and talented team overall. Their D is somewhat of an issue but... it wouldn't surprise me one bit to see Team NA steamroll tons of teams 

17 hours ago, Goalie said:

I don't know how much I'll watch... very little to none probably but I'd say that Team North America is by far the most skilled and talented team overall. Their D is somewhat of an issue but... it wouldn't surprise me one bit to see Team NA steamroll tons of teams 

Team NA more skilled and talented than Canada?  Ummmm NOPE.

48 minutes ago, Atomic said:

Team NA more skilled and talented than Canada?  Ummmm NOPE.

Yeah, McDavid is the only guy on that roster who would have a chance to make Team Canada. Maybe Gaudreau, if he was Canadian...

The Russians have more skill as well, they just seem to suck as a team.

Edited by sweep the leg

8 hours ago, Goalie said:

That entire NA team has tons of speed and talent. They are gonna do some damage. 

They'll be the most exciting team for sure. Their gameplan seems to be balls to the wall for the entire sixty minutes. What will be interesting is how they do when they play a team that can counter that aggressiveness. They made mistakes that the European team wasn't good enough to capitalize on.

Also, I felt a little sad watching Chara look so bad out there. The guys a hall of famer, but he's pretty much done now.