Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Morning Big Blue

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Booch

Members
  • Joined

Everything posted by Booch

  1. Yeah one of his biggest knocks..just keep his pie hole shut..and the whining
  2. so basically...Roster an effective receiving core...and use/roster playmaking defenders playing in an appropriate scheme...interesting...But that didnt happen...and likely wont happen...and the results will likely be not shocking I am open to being dead wrong tho about this agenda of do nothing/change nothing/bench nobody actually/show and ask for no accountability and it turns into a Championship yr and will eat crow and give credit where its due and acknowledge all the "yeah but" crew....But I cant see it happening....actually no I know it wont happen without even the smallest of shifts the 2023 Grey Cup Winning Team says hello... and if we lose and BC wins we 1 game outta last too...some different kind of stew
  3. nah...we wanted to get No Touchdown Tommy and go 3 Canadians when we didnt have horses to go 2 barely...much better route.
  4. that be fun...funny and interesting hahaha
  5. exclude the QB's and Kickers...and 1/4 of our lineup is LB's...and only 5 have ability to take reps on defence
  6. Yeah they as a whole have come down a bit...but I'd take theirs over ours currently....Defence tho...aggressive attacking style...kinda like we used to be when we won the cup And yeah those drops are contextual and can be based on sheer volume...I'd love him in our lineup tho..was a guy I hoped we woulda targeted a common theme of late last few yrs handcuffing yourself with 2 receivers who average 3 catches for 34 yards between them doesnt help when not addressed after week 9
  7. Is that like twit.......but different??...hahaha
  8. I dunno...they top 2 in passing...a top 3 receiver...top 4 RB who has been in a slump but prob most dynamic in league....like mentioned...lead in takeaways...thats a lot of punching above we have a top rusher....but we misuse him if that even makes sense...bottom of the league passer...or best receiver is 15th...have what...league low in takeaways, tho we are top of league in sacks...but the worst run defence offsets that...that's a lot of no punching
  9. I dont think they overrated...and Rankin hasn't really done much in over a month...yet they still in 1st We go as BO goes...so guess we overrated too?...And based on our record there's not much over rating going on here anyway. Weare a bottom tier team until we prove otherwise. It gonna be a tough match for us....especially as last win was less than inspiring by any stretch and we made zero changes
  10. as we have each yr since the last cup win...wins...place in standings...playoff exit....most importantly...shallowest depth in league and I'd say team with the least true legit stars/playmakers
  11. yup...Glad I work from home as many a day i couldn\'t give one and doesn't affect anything or anyone hahahah
  12. I just do short bursts now...if i get to you in first 1..2 seconds you toast....after that...I'll just give up
  13. starts from the leader...if he half assin it and shows no urgency in his role...or accountability...and next to no fire ....it drips on down
  14. X2 That goes with the coaching staff too...show some emotion and some actual ability to recognize issues...and fix...not sit back and bask in the past...and that goes for in game things...things leading up to games and all involved in the day to day stuff during the season...They seem to just be content sitting there status quo and that it will all hash itself out cause it did at one point before...under totally different circumstances, and that now work and urgency/accountability needs to be upfront and center and across the board....and thats not occurring If this staff can show and do that and reclaim real success...I am fine and onward we go...But the trend and history has been showing they aren't and I not sure they can...Prove me wrong Osh and earn that next yr of your deal...keep on keeping on as you are....then whatever negativity you get thrown at you...it's well deserved and warranted
  15. Pretty much agree..both need to be better..but osh is the worse of the 2 as the poor game day stuff had zero to do with the g.m...u also dont want a g.m meddling either..whatever the issue is tho we won't be winning no cups or even getting their again unless they both wisen up Yea nothing lasts forever but we have a staff that thinks plsyers usefulness does tho..clinging we have done.. Oh for sure..and just again proved u were full of little boy poopie saying u blocked me...continue on boy
  16. Well I did play some QB in Highschool hahaha, but I prefered hurting people so I got switched to defence....I'd be more like the Goldberg character...Some people say I looked like a combo of him and Stone Cold back in the day so guess thats my movie character 🤣
  17. GREAT LOGIC!
  18. So..Daniels 2.0? Lol I'm right about 6' now..and 225ish..we could run heavy set lol
  19. LoL I beg to differ!!!...Tho I have great hands I'd be better served on defence laying down the law! Prob in better over all shape now then many yrs ago...I got some snaps still in me goddammit!..
  20. Stuart was just fine oon teams...and could serve a role on the defence in some sets...Novack can't...and shouldnt
  21. lol....But Jauch even tho didnt win a cup here did in Edm...was a good coach too...and had eye for actual talent and how to use it
  22. That always sucks fora player...Good player for sure...Not as great tho as they were trying to push a couple yrs ago tho Depending what he had done, could be the end of the line for him with position he plays...will be 33 when he possibly able to get back on field and that's starting to push it with a DB....We seeing it now with Nichols who in my opinion was a better DB and just turned 32....tho still on fence with him and think what we trying to pull on defense is messing with his game....A guy that good doesn't all off a sudden fall of a cliff...and almost look like a rookie in doing so
  23. WATCH WHAT YOU SAY!! You're head will be assumed up the ol hiney!! Thre are a lot of brain deaders here who's only argument is backward looking....but ignore the current trend and why it's in said trend One the deaders claimed he blocked me put still responds to my posts...so there goes that credibility
  24. yeah...like what's the thought process in how osh constructs his roster...or is there even one???? In regards to Stuart he has the best upside of any Cdn DB type we have...and best athleticism as well as some sorely needed physicality....Cant develop that on the PR

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.