Everything posted by Booch
-
Aug 28 vs Montreal
I do like seeing angry oline
-
Aug 28 vs Montreal
Just keep feeding BO
-
Aug 28 vs Montreal
Neild witj first impact play of yr
- Aug 28 vs Montreal
-
Aug 28 vs Montreal
same with first toss to Demski...
-
Aug 28 vs Montreal
and the quick early momentum...snuffed out fast??
-
Aug 28 vs Montreal
WTF ZC slides for a sac
-
Aug 28 vs Montreal
Perkins gotta go get that
-
Aug 28 vs Montreal
no effing around..TD regardless...go for it whatever the down and distance
-
Aug 28 vs Montreal
so no Nichols...Total missed opportunity. Texada should have been on already for Hazen, as he would do the same on roster on ST as that extra LB who will see no use on defence....But Texada will likely see extra db Reps as Vaval is getting the start And perfect chance to add Singer to take Nichols spot, and help on returns and offence...if anything to see where he is at vs the top team in league...Also if Vaval gets hurt on defence..then we have cut ourselves off at the knees with returner too...and we likely gonna need some big returns and field flipping ability...such a typical dumb Osh move with zero foresight and what if's leading up to a game
-
Bombers @ Not-So-LOLks: The GDT
I am...Mike Oshea
-
Aug 28 vs Montreal
that...and or the game plan really sucks....I think we have the combo meal but no drink with it read my mind...well probably the minds of many except the one that counts....He wears a Headset....shorts...Looks at his play sheet all game but not sure what he looking at...has a dumb look to his face most times...that guy in a nutshell basically....and give excuses...Communication issues...a Few mental mistakes...guys got tired....just fine tuning a few details but right where we wanna be...what will this excuse be after a good ol drubbin?...Montreal is a good team?...well duh no shitsherlock...Maybe the realization we aint...admit we made some bad personnel decisions and we need to try some new guys...as since they are here they all starters and give us a chance to win anyway...so we been told...well do it then...Back that crap up....I think admittance as well that maybe we need to do a better coaching job as well would be a good start.
-
Aug 28 vs Montreal
dont think they actually see what the issues are, or have ability to change or fix it if they even did...They too hung up on their process and beliefs of the past...when we had a whole different team and makeup of players...Worked well with elite guys...in their prime...pretty much across the board Now we have a large group of the former...not in their prime...no longer elite, with a big group of neither prime or ever elite, with zero potential sprinkled on top...But we act and coach them (i use the word coach lightly as I see zero going on...especially in game) like the 2019 to 2022 teams who essentially self coached themselves and allowed their talents to take over and prevail. But now when we have to actually figure out a roster...utilize players to their best abilities in the proper positions, and then scheme and adapt in a game...game in and game out we have zero ability cause really...never really did it before Same can be said for the preparedness, or lack thereof...Osh relied on his room and players to police and do that..He even said so himself...and now thats not happening and well...we come outta the shoot too often to count like a team of newbies in their first pro game
-
Aug 28 vs Montreal
I font think we were purposely built that way...just a sad reality of what we are
-
Aug 28 vs Montreal
damn that Kyle...his decisions game in and game out are crippling us forgetting to mention I think the guys just got tired....always a good excuse for a professional athlete....i mean 45 of them...all got pooped right out I think you mean we are gonna go 4 national receivers cause then we can add an American olinman to help out with pass protect for ZC...And that way Pokey gives us great depth in case of injury and can come in with no affect to ratio.....Oshea likely
-
Aug 28 vs Montreal
wasnt it 38 yards of offence too....or something along those lines? you want the honest truth...absolutely nothing and if we look putrid on offence again with no real threats to do something big ever...again absolutely nothing But I can guarantee one thing...Osh spinning B.S after the game tho as to why...That's a given yup...discover a few more things that need this finite tuning, and be assured that we "are right where we need to be" u-huh
-
Bombers @ Not-So-LOLks: The GDT
Might grind mud into it lol
-
Aug 28 vs Montreal
Yeah..7 wins is ultra positive thinking if we just stay the course...not good enough for 3rd..and no team with less than 8 wins has gained the crossover in well over a decade..if not longer..
-
Aug 28 vs Montreal
i kinda agree...if there was a game we were to win by pulling some divine thing out of our asses this is probably the one....That being said I even tho I want us to win, every game for that matter I dont want us to have this big dominant defining win...cause it will be a smoke and mirror win somehow and just add confirmation in Osh's pea brain that we on right track and have the right team and system going on...justifying no changes of any kind just to have more of the same and miss playoffs...or sneak in as a cross over and get bounced out again in the ESF Part of me tho also wants us to get rag dolled...embarrassed...Have boo's rain on down and osh make more real dumb decisions as I think thats the only way we see any kind of urgency to do anything...Pretty sure Miller has got to be at end of his rope...and maybe fans leaving early...angry and booing will be the tonic....and thats sad it has to get to that
-
Bombers @ Not-So-LOLks: The GDT
yeah agreed...he did start to become a habitual line stepper for sure
-
Aug 28 vs Montreal
not shocked...Totally expected this sad lineup...nary a change...so nary a change in the results sadly Maybe the process has finally been refined in game 12 and we whoop em....ya right Hazen should be replaced already with Texada so if Nichols "seems" good to go but is hampered and getting owned bad from it...or hurt again we actually have a lil coverage And If Nichols cant go then perfect opp to add say Singer in his spot, so that Vaval can get some reps as the dime/extra db and also be some kind of coverage to Texada if he is the determined replacement and getting beat like a Dave Donaldson and shoulder some returning duties if Vaval is a lil weary from a long defensive stand. From what Vav;s showed he should be the next man up anyway and with MTL receivers is prob one the only guys we have who can actually man up and keep with them, and allows us a chance to see what Singer can do on offence and returns...but nope Brain dead doesnt even start to describe our coach now really...
-
Bombers @ Not-So-LOLks: The GDT
To go with his book "Let me put my poems in you" ? lol I quite enjoyed his postings and his tangents...Almost need more Nate's
-
Post(game)Mortem - Edm collapse...soon to be season collapse
My take is that seeing as Osh has no real background or ability with the X and O part of offence that he says nothing and does nothing about the poor performance/scheme...player ability and just lets it flounder...He has no ability to step in or step up and do anything about it Winning in spite of...we cant do that on a consistent level now as we aged out...and neglected talent...and we insist on being ok playing inferior talent cause I guess the HC likes them...as I cant see any other reason why we doing what we doing
-
Bombers @ Not-So-LOLks: The GDT
a fluff piece and of course a player will say nice things in press after the fact...What player wouldn't? What's he supposed to say...Yeah I signed here tho i wasnt happy and originally believed I played my last game here? Gimme a break. Guess nothing could change in a month (good or bad in player talks/feelings)....friends/teammates influencing him to rethink...never could happens eh?...Just always the way you pre-determine and thats a fact....Friggin fool that really proves nothing after the fact But prior to that he was not happy...Guess he was a liar then when he said it to multiple people but really who cares...I know the back stories...u dont...just move on and spread more of your credibility on different topic now..Cause your credibility Guru guy and we all know it ...we so blessed lol And an article describing him as a player and person really says nothing nobody didn't know already.
-
Bombers @ Not-So-LOLks: The GDT
you claim that whatever I say....and you challenge everything i say and say non-credible cause it doesn't align with you...made claims about me that were false...so you must know me and my background right? If not then really you should keep your mouth completely shut about it no?..Should I make stuff up about you and profess it to be true?......I couldn't give 2 facks what you think...sorry I cant whip out my Delorian and go back to 2019 and re-record my covo's with time stamps to appease you and earn your trust and acknowledgement daddy...Maybe next time I am at a gathering I will drag you along...just to shut you up for once. I do know tho as well there was another person here...In a different conversation I was not at that Drew also said after the 2019 season ended and last game was over, that that game was gonna be his last as a BlueBomber and wasn't cause at 24 he was gonna retire on top...But I will let them say it so you can trash 2 people credibility...Or is it 3?