Everything posted by captaincanuck12
-
Back to Back Champs at Ticats GDT
Omg this ******* O-Line is also trash. How many times have the cats gotten pressure on Zach. Can the bomber D make a stop on this with 29 seconds left? I'm going to say no
-
Back to Back Champs at Ticats GDT
How the f*** is he that wide open
-
Back to Back Champs at Ticats GDT
Nope. Another wide open receiver again. In bomber territory now
-
Back to Back Champs at Ticats GDT
Ticats score here it's game over. Just absolutely trash effort right now by the D.
-
Back to Back Champs at Ticats GDT
Collaros fumble. And we settle for 3. Ffs
-
Back to Back Champs at Ticats GDT
What a find 83 is.
-
Back to Back Champs at Ticats GDT
Well maybe that CFL writer that picked the ticats paid the refs today. This is embarrassing
-
Back to Back Champs at Ticats GDT
Holy **** what the hell was that? For God's sake Evans looks like an all star out there.
-
Back to Back Champs at Ticats GDT
Oh my God. That ******* screen was telegraphed and we still can't stop it.
-
Back to Back Champs at Ticats GDT
What the hell is going on with our d???? Wide open receivers everywhere D hasn't stopped anything.
-
Back to Back Champs at Ticats GDT
Why not try the 54 yd with the wind?
-
Back to Back Champs at Ticats GDT
Damnit. I thought he had that.
-
Back to Back Champs at Ticats GDT
Why no challenge???? Ffs
-
Back to Back Champs at Ticats GDT
For fucks sake. The head tackle is legal now???
-
Back to Back Champs at Ticats GDT
What the hell D? We sleeping out there? Hammy just marching.
-
Back to Back Champs at Ticats GDT
Yup... One of those is going to fly over Evans' head
-
Back to Back Champs at Ticats GDT
Osh not happy.
-
Back to Back Champs at Ticats GDT
What an odd call in our favour.
-
Back to Back Champs at Ticats GDT
Man if that ball was to Brady, that's a TD.
-
Back to Back Champs at Ticats GDT
Two possessions, 10 pts for the ***** cats. Hopefully the D gets it together.
-
Random Jets News
Maybe sucked was too harsh a term, but clearly change needed to happen. With Blake and Mark's leadership style and Maurice's hands off approach it really spelled disaster since 2018. Anyways I welcome the change. I don't think 55 is going anywhere. I am , in the minority admittedly, that PLD is using this year to determine if he wants to stay long term in Winnipeg. This leadership change is the start of righting the ship and might start changing PLD's mind. The only contract I see being moved is Wheelers, but Jets likely have to eat 40-50% of that contract to make the trade worthwhile for any team. The doom and gloom around this team is somewhat warranted, but this roster has a bunch of great players, and all they may have needed was a fresh coaching staff. We've got one now, and I think we'll be a lot more competitive than people are giving credit for. Everyone that's complaining about the Jets making no off season moves, you also need willing dance partners. Who wants to roll the dice with a 36 year old with a 8.5M cap hit? Put your GM hat on for a minute, do you want to take that contract on? I've got optimism this season. We'll see how the first 20 games go.
-
Weak (week) 15 Non Back-to-Back Champions games
I wonder what the excuses are for Rider nation tonight?
-
Random Jets News
This is all smoke and mirrors. The current leadership sucked and new leadership is needed. This is a wake up call to the team.
-
Random Jets News
10000000000% Him and PLD were captains of team Canada at last years world championship. I understand why they don't want to get PLD a letter, especially if he doesn't intend to stay here long term... Lowry is such a heart and soul guy he's deserving of it.
-
Random Jets News
I wonder how many games will be in French now