Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Morning Big Blue

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Arnold_Palmer

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Arnold_Palmer

  1. Not only that, but I was there to witness the 31-0 beat down. Imagine not being able to score a single point in an entire game.
  2. God forbid you have to work for a starters job. He isn’t even half the player Flutie was and he had to fight against that scrub In Buffalo.
  3. We’ll have space to add a few guys come free agency. We dumped a lot of salary.
  4. I’m 100 percent ok moving on from from Loffler.
  5. If you can’t make it on Montreal your professional football career is probably over.
  6. Bryan Burnham is the receiver we should be bringing in from free agency if we have the chance. Quietly one of the best receivers in the game.
  7. 3 years ago to the day we signed Weston Dressler. Our team went from hopeless to one of the leagues biggest contenders. The 2016 offseason was arguably the Bombers best off season of all time!
  8. I remember when Franklin was suppose to follow Jones over to Saskatchewan. Good times.
  9. Rider fans crying because we won’t do them any favours. Jones and the riders left a sour taste in a lot of peoples mouths, why in the world would the Blue Bombers and Redblacks do the Riders a favour? Respect is a two way street.
  10. Salty Rider fans saying he’ll get hurt in training camp or pre season. Heck of a prediction!! Great signing. Gotta pay the guys worth paying!!
  11. Injuries man! Mo just had a nose for the ball. Always making a big play. Will miss both these guys but I’m ok moving on. Can’t pay players based on past performances.
  12. Randle will. Would be surprised if Mo does. I think he’s done.
  13. Randle and Mo we’re a big part of rejuvenating this franchise. I appreciate their contribution. It was evident they both lost a step this season. So is life. Thanks for the memories, outstanding play, and class you brought this franchise.
  14. I thought he might have been a cap causality! Calm down. I’m thrilled to have him back.
  15. Pleasantly surprised we signed Medlock. Quality guy to have. How quickly we forget the days of Serna, Westwood, Etc
  16. He can’t be any worse than Cousins was against New England.
  17. There should be a designed Brazilian.. Bomber Cheerleader! Now that I can get onboard with!
  18. Plus hard to look good when the guy beside you isn’t doing his job. Our o-line will be excellent again next season.
  19. That’s a lot of washed up NFL coaches.
  20. I had three gin and juices. I owe my girl friend a bottle of wine now because I took Ottawa plus the 4 points. I would of loved a case of beer, I’m more disappointed Ottawa didn’t cover then I am them losing!
  21. Toronto is pretty bad. The sad thing is NO ONE cares about the CFL there. I work for a marketing company where the head office is out in Toronto. Met a lot of sports fans within the company. Huge fans of just about every sport and league except for the CFL. It’s really sad because it’s obvious the CFL catters towards a market that no one cares about.
  22. This will be a big off season. A lot of our core will be looking for pay raises.. Like Calgary we need to know who to keep and find some replacements via recruiting. Can’t always live and die by free agency.
  23. I’m not sure. He landed super awkwardly. It seemed to me to be a freak accident
  24. I was so mad that game. We almost choked after being up a country mile against BC. It should never have come to an onside kick.
  25. I like our young Canuck receivers. I’m not against Demski coming back but I’m thinking he’ll want a raise and there’s money better spent else where.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.