Everything posted by Blueandgold
-
Next: Who is going to FA, who is not .... Priorities
Even though I thought he was very average last year I'm a little surprised that Desia Dunn isn't in our plans whatsoever. Janaury was atrocious last year and I have zero interest bringing him back in any capacity.
-
Around the CFL Offseason Discussion
And now there are no Joe Mack quarterbacks who are employed in the CFL Joey Elliot is still kicking it in Ottawa.
-
2 Weeks to FA - Atomic Top 5 NI Free Agents
Jordan Sisco wouldn't even upgrade the RedBlacks Canadian depth.
-
New UofM Bisons Recruit.
He never struck me as a kid who would ever be in the CFL or anything like that.
-
What happened to ourbombers
Shankman single handily killed any chance they had at still running a decent site. **** that guy. Edit: I just went to check things out over there and there's one topic asking if the site is dead and Shankman says '' This site is far from dead. We can't force people to post.'' Then proceeds to lock the topic. That guy is such a clown.
-
CFL cf. NFL: Depth of Interest
The Bombers are far and away my number one team. I like the Jets, I like the Raptors and I'm a fan of the Colts as well. But given a choice between success for those three teams or the Bombers? I'm picking us every single team without any hesitation.
-
Around the CFL Offseason Discussion
We signed the only decent one available and hold the second overall pick in the draft. I'm not overly concerned at this stage.
-
Two ex Bombers factor BIG in NFC championship game
Literally one of the least egotistical players in the NFL. I hate the Hawks but I love Lynch, along with the obvious guys in Matthews and Ryan.
-
Two ex Bombers factor BIG in NFC championship game
Beautiful catch by Matthews wow. We're never seeing him again.
-
There is a God - EJ Kuale cut
Kromah was okay, he wasn't great or anything, but he was worlds better than Kuale and probably worth bringing to camp with us losing Ian Wild.
-
Next: Who is going to FA, who is not .... Priorities
Agreed. I would hope that we can recruit a better player than Bowman.
-
Around the CFL Offseason Discussion
I don't know where else to put this but I say we vote Robertson off of the list of twitter feeds.
-
Around the CFL Offseason Discussion
I would hope that Dressler isn't making anything close to Durant.
-
There is a God - EJ Kuale cut
I'm thinking probably safety, although at 210 he's big enough to play wil. I wonder if there's any thoughts of moving Leggett to sam & putting Newman at safety? I know on riderfans they've made a big deal about Newman wanting to play safety while he was there.He's listed as a db on our roster page, for whatever that's worth... Newman was playing LB in Bombers TC last year, but Etch was DC then Hence the point about a real defensive scheme .
-
There is a God - EJ Kuale cut
Is Newman better suited to be a linebacker or a safety in a real defensive scheme?
-
There is a God - EJ Kuale cut
About damn time.
-
Bombers trade Cory Watson to Saskatchewan
Demski and to an extent Kurt Goodrich are far superior talents to Carter IMO. I'm rooting for all three of them though.
-
Bombers trade Cory Watson to Saskatchewan
But why does Walters have to replace Watson now? Bombers played half the season last year without Watson and when he did play he didn't do much. JFG filled in admirably. Right. We need another backup NI receiver or two, but we have two starters I'm satisfied with already with Kohlert in JFG.
-
Bombers trade Cory Watson to Saskatchewan
Here it is: http://blog.ridleyscouting.com/Kent_Ridley_Thoughts/My_Thoughts/Entries/2015/1/29_Lots_of_Movement.html What do you think his pro potential is? Is he a guy who could possibly be a competent starter in a few years?
-
Bombers trade Cory Watson to Saskatchewan
Tons of posters myself included have been advocating trading Watson for a return EXACTLY like the one we got for quite some time now. Even the Rider fans know this trade was a big win for the Bombers.
-
Bombers release Ian Wild
Having Wild back would be huge for us. Throw in Heenan, Bryant and Dressler and I'll be one happy camper. I'm obviously not picky at all and have completely reasonable and realistic expectations .
-
Bombers trade Cory Watson to Saskatchewan
I've been hoping that we'd make a trade like this for over a year now I absolutely love it.
-
Around the CFL Offseason Discussion
I wonder how much money he got.
-
Next: Who is going to FA, who is not .... Priorities
Eric Rogers looks like a stud.
-
Around the CFL Offseason Discussion
I'm not sure whats with all the Ellingson love. He had a great half of 2013 to start his CFL career, then he tailed off and got injured continuously. He'd be an upgrade over Romby or Kelly sure, but who wouldn't be?