Everything posted by rebusrankin
-
Rod Pedersen Rumour: Tillman Courted By Bombers
Tillman made a mess of Edmonton and did nothing in Ottawa, you sure he's a lock for success?/
-
Who Would You Prefer As Gm?
Does coaching at a Dvision 1 school like Bell make him a great GM candidate with no experience?
-
Who Would You Prefer As Gm?
Kerwin Bell? What has he done to justify a GM role?/ Isn't Mike Reiley basically in a coach for life situation at OSU?
-
Rod Pedersen Rumour: Tillman Courted By Bombers
You'd add QB and OL like me?
-
Rod Pedersen Rumour: Tillman Courted By Bombers
The pannel was pretty honest I thought. Although surprised none of them picked Kavis Reed.
-
Who Would You Prefer As Gm?
Tom Higgins or the Assistant GM in BC. Baur isn't a GM and don't want anybody who would hire Mike Kelly. Taman is overrated. Tillman is a creep. O'Day and Walters lack experience.
-
O-Line Help
I agree they need to make changes. Don't see how they don't give Swiston a shot over Morley and Simmons over Boatman.
-
The Other Two 1-4 Teams Face Off: Fnf Aug. 2
Both these teams suck.
-
Rod Pedersen Rumour: Tillman Courted By Bombers
If they hire Tillman I might just become a RedBlacks fan.
-
Goltz Named Starter For Rest Of Season
So you'd do waht fire Mack and let Walters run things for a few months?
-
Kyle Walters
I am ticked the popcorn vendors and beer vendors aren't talking more.
-
Rod Pedersen Rumour: Tillman Courted By Bombers
Hiring Tillman would be another nail in the coffin. I think it upsets a good chunk of the hardcore fans leading to a continued drop in attendance and a poor product.
-
Rod Pedersen Rumour: Tillman Courted By Bombers
I sure hope not. He's overrated: Didn't do great in Ottawa, took over Toronto is 97 with a stacked team, disaster in Edmonton. Plus he's a pervert.
-
Hawkins Fired In Mtl, Popp To Take Over As Hc
I know. They should have just given Hawkins a game by game contract.
-
Goltz Named Starter For Rest Of Season
Given the messes we've had with Mack and Kelly, do you really see the board hiring a sex offender like Tillman?
-
Goltz Named Starter For Rest Of Season
I'd prefer a GM with previous experience which really leaves Higgins, Tillman or Roy Shivers. Tillman is a pervert, Shivers is more scout than GM imo, leaves Higgins.
-
Blue Add Db David James
Didn't impress in preseason but neither did Dunn or Wild and both have looked solid in actual games.
-
Goltz Named Starter For Rest Of Season
Source? I believe it though.
-
Goltz Named Starter For Rest Of Season
I had the chance to met Buck in 2010 when I won one of the locker room draws to pick up season tickets. Buck was a friendly, classy guy. Always liked him as a person since he's been there and liked him as a QB till it was clear his body had betrayed him. However his comments in this situation bother me and take some of my respect for him away.
-
Goltz Named Starter For Rest Of Season
Buck was too injury prone. As Mike's post illustrated, he hasn't been successful statswise. Pretty sure the 13-3 stat is off as wasn't reported as 13-5 before this year? Still 13-3 not counting this year is 5 games a year your QB starts and finishes, that alone is enough to cut the cord.
-
Hawkins Fired In Mtl, Popp To Take Over As Hc
That is my thinking, AC looks like age has caught up with him and the OL has struggled and they've already lost Flory.
-
How Long Before The Club Makes A Big Move
I can see the following happening during August: 1. JJ is cut before Labour Day due to poor play and to save money on the SMS. 2. Swiston replace Morley on the offensive line. 3. If healthy, Douglas replaces Boatman on the offensive line leading to #4. 4. Shannon Boatman cut. 5. Receiver (likely Dennmark) is let go.
-
Goltz Named Starter For Rest Of Season
If Buck can't accept being third string/emergency QB/QB coach, find a third QB (heck Alex Brink) and bring in a guy like Marcus Crandell or Damon Allen.
-
Goltz Named Starter For Rest Of Season
I really hope its a misunderstanding with Buck. 1. Because you would hope it would be communicated better. 2. Its a good transistion for him. His playing days are done, this is a nice start to a post football career. As for him not being suited to be a QB Coach based on his play, Jarious Jackson and Marcus Brady are a QB coach and an OC respectively and Buck has had a better career than both. Milanovich was an excellent OC and is a pretty good coach and he was a 3rd string CFLer.
-
Hawkins Fired In Mtl, Popp To Take Over As Hc
Thing is, can Montreal get better? Maybe this is the year age catches them?