Everything posted by the watcher
-
Dodo Birds at CHAMPS GDT
One more guys
-
Dodo Birds at CHAMPS GDT
Oh this D is something to behold.
-
Dodo Birds at CHAMPS GDT
Ouch
-
Dodo Birds at CHAMPS GDT
Alright D , Shut this thing down.
-
Dodo Birds at CHAMPS GDT
So McGuire is so damn good at that that they can muck about with the 1st try
-
Dodo Birds at CHAMPS GDT
Lawler is straight up money
-
Dodo Birds at CHAMPS GDT
Boom !
-
Dodo Birds at CHAMPS GDT
Woli !!!
-
Dodo Birds at CHAMPS GDT
A dumb penalty that snatches away a momentum shift
-
Dodo Birds at CHAMPS GDT
Down by one possesion and we are all deeply concerned. Doesnt that say a bunch about this season.
-
Dodo Birds at CHAMPS GDT
Just ,but it's worth 3
-
Dodo Birds at CHAMPS GDT
Collaros don't shake your hand like that, it scares me
-
Dodo Birds at CHAMPS GDT
Using every weapon we got
-
Dodo Birds at CHAMPS GDT
We lost the coin flip
-
Dodo Birds at CHAMPS GDT
Demski with a beautiful run for 6
-
Dodo Birds at CHAMPS GDT
Sshh. They forgot to turn on winter.
-
Canadian Politics
I agree that happened to some but not 1000. Filmon's choice was that or close hospitals. It always amazes me that the Federal Liberals never catch any of the anger over it. They had little choice either as our financial situation was dire due to rampant spending by previous Federal governments. So they chopped transfer payments.
-
Canadian Politics
On Filmons tenure : The Federal government ( Liberal ) made massive cuts to transfer payments. They did that to reduce the Federal deficit that was out of control . The Fimon gov. was faced with restructuring Healthcare or doing what Saskatchewan did, close hospitals.So to move nurses around they were required to lay them off, legally. So yes he laid off a thousand nurses and then offered them different positions.
-
Canadian Politics
Canada sometimes suffers from living next door to one of the worst healthcare systems in the world. ( By far the most expensive and 32nd in life expectancy last time I looked ) . It makes Canadians real jumpy about changes to healthcare. I love our system but there are definatly weaknesses that need addressing.
-
Canadian Politics
I'm not arguing her merits .I'm simply saying they will have a shot if she come across a little more central than Pallister. The general public will tend to blame him. But again if this becomes a shite show she doesn't stand a chance.
-
Canadian Politics
I kind of agree but the PCs do have a chance if Stefanson can come across as a more reasonable, less hardass leader. Having 2 years to " change the image " gives them a chance. But an internal squabble is a death sentence.
-
Canadian Politics
She has adopted Salinger's " if I can't have it , no one can " plan. Blowing up your party and immersing it in a internal war will put the opposition back in power. But that's not what she cares about. She cares about Shelly Glover.
-
The Environment Thread
An interesting read. I agree with much of it. https://www.theguardian.com/environment/2021/oct/30/capitalism-is-killing-the-planet-its-time-to-stop-buying-into-our-own-destruction
-
Canadian Politics
All I can say is however happened , thank goodness they kept Glover out. Will Stephenson be any good ? No idea, but I don't think she will rocket us down the path of self destruction.
-
Covid-19
CTVs coverage of the same story and comments on the trouble it causes for other churches. https://winnipeg.ctvnews.ca/springs-church-says-it-will-offer-religious-exemptions-from-covid-19-vaccine-to-members-1.5644836