Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Morning Big Blue

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

the watcher

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by the watcher

  1. Oh this D is something to behold.
  2. Alright D , Shut this thing down.
  3. So McGuire is so damn good at that that they can muck about with the 1st try
  4. Lawler is straight up money
  5. A dumb penalty that snatches away a momentum shift
  6. Down by one possesion and we are all deeply concerned. Doesnt that say a bunch about this season.
  7. Just ,but it's worth 3
  8. Collaros don't shake your hand like that, it scares me
  9. Using every weapon we got
  10. We lost the coin flip
  11. Demski with a beautiful run for 6
  12. Sshh. They forgot to turn on winter.
  13. I agree that happened to some but not 1000. Filmon's choice was that or close hospitals. It always amazes me that the Federal Liberals never catch any of the anger over it. They had little choice either as our financial situation was dire due to rampant spending by previous Federal governments. So they chopped transfer payments.
  14. On Filmons tenure : The Federal government ( Liberal ) made massive cuts to transfer payments. They did that to reduce the Federal deficit that was out of control . The Fimon gov. was faced with restructuring Healthcare or doing what Saskatchewan did, close hospitals.So to move nurses around they were required to lay them off, legally. So yes he laid off a thousand nurses and then offered them different positions.
  15. Canada sometimes suffers from living next door to one of the worst healthcare systems in the world. ( By far the most expensive and 32nd in life expectancy last time I looked ) . It makes Canadians real jumpy about changes to healthcare. I love our system but there are definatly weaknesses that need addressing.
  16. I'm not arguing her merits .I'm simply saying they will have a shot if she come across a little more central than Pallister. The general public will tend to blame him. But again if this becomes a shite show she doesn't stand a chance.
  17. I kind of agree but the PCs do have a chance if Stefanson can come across as a more reasonable, less hardass leader. Having 2 years to " change the image " gives them a chance. But an internal squabble is a death sentence.
  18. She has adopted Salinger's " if I can't have it , no one can " plan. Blowing up your party and immersing it in a internal war will put the opposition back in power. But that's not what she cares about. She cares about Shelly Glover.
  19. An interesting read. I agree with much of it. https://www.theguardian.com/environment/2021/oct/30/capitalism-is-killing-the-planet-its-time-to-stop-buying-into-our-own-destruction
  20. All I can say is however happened , thank goodness they kept Glover out. Will Stephenson be any good ? No idea, but I don't think she will rocket us down the path of self destruction.
  21. CTVs coverage of the same story and comments on the trouble it causes for other churches. https://winnipeg.ctvnews.ca/springs-church-says-it-will-offer-religious-exemptions-from-covid-19-vaccine-to-members-1.5644836

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.