Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Morning Big Blue

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Bigblue204

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Bigblue204

  1. Zach was my captain.
  2. 100% "we're going to lose tonight" lol. have some back bone man.
  3. Also Lyin guy still being a little salty B****
  4. If the refs miss a call one game....they shouldn't be allowed to call it any other game. That's essentially the logic being used over there.
  5. Even with Harris, I'm taking the Lions to win.
  6. I don't understand how in BC didn't get called for PI against Parker, but Holm DID on essentially the same play.
  7. I was mad watching them kick off after the half and then they made it worse by taking Lawson and Willie off for the first few plays of that drive. That Oline did whatever it wanted to Thomas, no push at all. Rankin had a couple good runs and then the bust in the secondary.
  8. That may have been Collaros' best game in almost 2 years. He was hitting guys in stride all game long. Only 2 really bad decisions (that he got away with). Thought he was lights out all night long. Run blocking and Peterson need to ramp it up in the first half moving forward. Not a lot of space to move and Peterson doesn't seem to be running with power to start games. Someone has to explain to me why MOS decided to kick off in the 2nd half. I'm still angry about that. I just don't understand the choice given the options/potential outcomes. One of the worst in game calls he's made in his time here imo.
  9. I've been ringing this bell since 2021. He's still QB1 here, but he should have a much shorter leash than he had last year.
  10. Calvillo has talked about when Trestman came in, they changed things up. More emphasis was put on pass pro and getting the ball out of his hands quickly.
  11. There was a play where Willie dropped back pretty deep into coverage. I think it was later in the game. Thought that was pretty funny
  12. yes. Like Anthony Calvillo did in MTL when things started going off the rails. He turned it around because he changed the way he played.
  13. Sure, but I'll worry about the GC when/if they get there. As of right now, they're a better team then they were this time last year.
  14. Are they playing in the GC this week? Or are they playing their 3rd game of the year. If we're going to compare the past and learn from history....the correct thing would be to compare where they are now compared to where they were relative to the same time last year. Last year they started 0-4 after a lazy TC. Would you say they admitted a mistake and learned from it? We can go on and on about the last 3 grey cups. But they aren't preparing for the GC this week.
  15. I just hope he's planning on retiring in WPG.
  16. I know I know. I'm as perplexed at our roster as anyone else. But as of today. they're 2-0. Last 3 GCs no longer matter.
  17. Yeah he's (seemingly) trying to be an edgy american style commentor. His takes aren't ground breaking at all and it seems to be getting some traction in terms of engagement online. I think it's a calculated move by TSN/CFL. We'll see how it pays off.
  18. That was Wilson. Willie got the ball back like 2 plays later.
  19. Also says the Bombers didn't play Rourke. And never mentions they beat Rourke with their backup QB streveler. The guy is one of the biggest homers in the "professional" media. I get being a bit of a homer....but at least be correct in your articles.
  20. 18th. 3rd is in CGY.
  21. You don't really need to spy him if you're not bringing pressure. Send 3, make him find the open rec downfield.
  22. It seemed like both Nielsen and Glen were exceptionally bad last night. Suitor multiple times obviously. The one that stuck out was saying if Shehans punt went out of bounds it would be a penalty....even though it bounced half a dozen times before he mentioned that. And Nielsen talking how because the onside kick was touched by schoen it was now a "live ball". It felt like I was saying, wtf are you talking about? Way too many times while listening to those two.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.