Everything posted by Bomber_fanaddict
-
FNF Riders at Red Blacks, Lions at Elks GDT
Bombers on a bye week and I’m already happy. Let’s go Elks!
-
Riders at Bombers -BANJO BOWL 2023 GTD-
I legit called this score at the start as well. Man was I wrong 😑
-
Riders at Bombers -BANJO BOWL 2023 GTD-
On pace for 84-12
-
Riders at Bombers -BANJO BOWL 2023 GTD-
And to think their PbP guy Ballsy said he thought the Riders had the best D in the league after last week…..
-
Riders at Bombers -BANJO BOWL 2023 GTD-
Surprised CC reviewed that as it wasn’t a scoring play (at least wasn’t called a TD on the field) but I’m not complaining lol.
-
Riders at Bombers -BANJO BOWL 2023 GTD-
The Brady O show
-
SNF RedBlacks at Elks
Really. They dump Gatorade on Jones lmao.
-
SNF RedBlacks at Elks
Glad this streak is over. And glad it wasn’t the Bombers who lost lol.
-
SNF RedBlacks at Elks
Will the Elks hold on or will they have another epic collapse?
-
Little Cats at Big Cats
Cal loses, BC loses, Bombers win. Sask still sucks. Great weekend for the Blue and Gold.
-
Little Cats at Big Cats
Another RTP call. And Suitor says if it’s close throw the flag. I guess unless it’s Collaros? and to be clear I thought that should be RTP on BC
-
Les Waseau @ Bombers GDT
Ahh. Score has it as a 26yrd pass with a missed point after lol. How difficult is it to track a god damn game correctly.
-
Les Waseau @ Bombers GDT
Score app has 5. But wouldn’t shock me if it was wrong. 2 to Schoen, 2 to Olivera and 1 to Lawler.
-
Les Waseau @ Bombers GDT
5 to Bomber receivers and 2 to MTL defenders…
-
Les Waseau @ Bombers GDT
Zach with 7 TD passes! New record!
-
Les Waseau @ Bombers GDT
I normally hate anything green with a Bomber logo on it but that army fatigue green is 🔥
-
Blue Bombers - 2023 Regular Season - Discussion Thread
I hope that returnee is a returner…
-
FajOuettes @ Bombers: Week Of Thread
Grant went on the 6 game mid July. So he’s at or just past his 6 games I think. Any word on his return? The return game has been less than spectacular.
-
FajOuettes @ Bombers: Week Of Thread
Faj is playing. No upright is safe.
-
Orange Team I'd like to see lose this week against Green Team I'd like to see lose Game Thread
Dicky with the F bomb lmao
-
Orange Team I'd like to see lose this week against Green Team I'd like to see lose Game Thread
Holy holding lmao
-
Orange Team I'd like to see lose this week against Green Team I'd like to see lose Game Thread
A 6’-7 QB throwing to a 5’-8 receiver.
-
Orange Team I'd like to see lose this week against Green Team I'd like to see lose Game Thread
And here we go
-
Orange Team I'd like to see lose this week against Green Team I'd like to see lose Game Thread
More reasons to hate Save on Commercials 🤣
-
Orange Team I'd like to see lose this week against Green Team I'd like to see lose Game Thread
Over under on the number of times we hear “packed house”? 5?