Everything posted by Brandon
-
The 2024 Grim Reaper Thread
- Upcoming Movies
It's unfortunate that Carl Weathers passed away , I read somewhere that Tiger Woods will be Happy's mentor for this movie.- The TV Thread
She Hulk at least had the memes of her twerking So it did at least bring a form of comedy unintentionally to a large audience.- Restaurant/food thread
https://www.winnipegfreepress.com/arts-and-life/food/2024/01/15/delicious-addition-to-polo-park-food-court It should do really well in KP since that food court is very sub par.- 2024 Blue Bomber Training Camp
With his 5+ yards per carry he will be with the team.- Restaurant/food thread
I went to Kildonan Place the other day and noticed that the African restaurant has closed and is being replaced with a "Taste of Ukraine".- 2023/2024 CFL (Non Bombers) Off Season News
Can you translate this into English? I'm trying to decipher what you wrote, I think what you are trying to say is that I like to point out that what people write on here is fantasy/ridiculous and for which it does not apply to the real world outside of the Internet. It is unhealthy for people to be so close minded and so hateful that they can't keep an open mind and live in a society where people are entitled to their own opinion. Mark I believe has said he's a religious person, I wouldn't want him to lose his job because he believes in something that many people do not share the same idealogy as he does. If everyone was afraid to speak their own opinion or had to follow one same thought process then we would have a pretty crappy life. I don't see people in Russia or North Korea loving the fact that they can't speak up or protest.- 2024 Blue Bomber Training Camp
Is Kramdi the 2024 version of Augustine/Jackson 2023 for which we all crap on because we have to nit pick?- Upcoming Movies
I hear that she has a lovely personality and that is why so many men are fans of her movies!- 2023/2024 CFL (Non Bombers) Off Season News
Barker is an idiot no question about it. On the same note people who are so trigger happy for firing the guy instantly are equally as dumb. You just don't go around firing someone because you don't agree with their opinions, that is close minded. Everyone is entitled to what they believe in, even if it is something far fetched and the majority of people would not agree with. If we are so sensitive on what people say , then why are we not equally sensitive on the actions that people do. Kenny Lawler did something a million times worse then what old man Barker did. The morally right thing to do is fire Lawler and anyone who has a criminal record. In the real world, Barker should get a talk with his TSN HR/management and they'll give the speech saying "as an employee you represent who you work for bla bla bla" and get a warning and everyone moves on. I don't want to live in a world where everyone has to keep quiet and never voice their beliefs, that's a sad place to live in.- 2023/2024 CFL (Non Bombers) Off Season News
Has years of the smiling Pinball face fooled people in believing that he has integrity? It's not like he's brand new at his job and without experience dealing with these kinds of situations.- 2024 NHL Playoffs Thread
$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$- 2023/2024 CFL (Non Bombers) Off Season News
I don't know of anyone who thinks that a player jumping into the stands and punching a fan in the face is "part of the game". Yet somehow that is a lesser punishment?- 2023/2024 CFL (Non Bombers) Off Season News
The answer is obvious on who they should market for the face of the league....- 2023/2024 CFL (Non Bombers) Off Season News
I do find it funny that the league treats someone being a pervert/ass is a much more heinous crime compared to Garrett Marino intentionally trying to cause a serious injury. 9 games for being a perv off the field... 2 games for possibly ending someones career on the field for committing a serious assault. The leagues suspends a player for only 6 games for punching a fan.... I hate to agree with Bluto but Kelly should be getting a 3 game suspension, have to enter in a program and complete it, and any future incidents off the field at that point no tolerance. If Kelly gets 9 games then moving forward any crazy **** like Marino or Edwards HAS to be a full season suspension. Any thing like Kenny Lawler getting a DUI should also be 9 games minimum.- 2023/2024 CFL (Non Bombers) Off Season News
Eric Barriere may have something to say about THAT!!!!- Restaurant/food thread
I've been ... it's not good No lemon potatoes and the portions are smaller and the prices are higher then Jimmy the Greek.- Restaurant/food thread
We checked out Firehouse Subs off of Regent this afternoon, we stopped by at noon and the line up was 25 long so we came back an hour later. Much more quiet at that point with only 3 customers in front of us, it ended up taking 25 minutes to get our subs. I assume things will speed up once staff is more experienced. The subs just like the other location are massive in size and really tasty. I think most people would be completely stuffed with the smaller size sub , it's really dense and full of meat. I also noticed two doors down next to Bar Burrito that a place called "Boustan" is coming soon. Yet ANOTHER shawarma place opening up... it's funny that for years we had none and within the last 3 or so years 5 places have opened up. When I saw the sign I thought it was a mini Boston Pizza... it had the same colors, almost the same name, a logo with what looked like was a pizza slice, and a similar font. While it's nice getting new things... I think this area is covered with enough middle eastern food restaurants. The area could really use a Jimmy The Greek or Thai Express.- 2023/2024 CFL (Non Bombers) Off Season News
Paging Bluto for his opinion and thoughts with being without Kelly for 9 games?- 2023/2024 CFL (Non Bombers) Off Season News
Drummond only had 3 - 1000 yard seasons... never lead the league in running only an all star 3 times. First 3 seasons won the Grey cup as a back up in Baltimore/two seasons with Flutie and the Argos. Went to BC and platooned with Millington where he was usually the 2nd choice. Solid B+ level player but never elite. A product of playing on some amazing teams during an era when people were racking up insane yards.- 2023/2024 CFL (Non Bombers) Off Season News
Four grey cup victories means nothing to me... Stegall has zero ... it's meaningless. Drummond is a fringe HOFer... for a few seasons he was oustanding... the other seasons he was platooning and not "The Guy". He probably should go in... but only if that year has weak candidates who are also on the fringe.- Restaurant/food thread
Well considering they are bleeding massive amounts of money each week they offer it....- 2023/2024 Blue Bombers Off-Season Thread (BRADY’S BACK! DALTON’S BACK!)
Dominant players do not play on the 3rd line in hockey. Role players/ depth players are good to have but cannot get paid the same as 1st liners. Role players and depth players are also significantly easier to find then all-stars.- Restaurant/food thread
Get them soon, Red Lobster may be filing for bankruptcy any day now from losing money on the endless shrimp promotion. https://www.independent.co.uk/life-style/food-and-drink/red-lobster-bankruptcy-shrimp-promotion-b2539356.html- 2023/2024 Blue Bombers Off-Season Thread (BRADY’S BACK! DALTON’S BACK!)
Bailey was not a dominant player, he was a solid and reliable guy but never a guy that I'd think would be a hall of famer. Jeffcoat is several years past his prime and on a downturn with his injuries. Far from dominant on a consistent basis. Grant is a dominant returner and he will be missed. - Upcoming Movies