Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Morning Big Blue

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

BBlink

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by BBlink

  1. Quite a few fully practicing but out. Hopefully clercius is back in next week. Would be a huge improvement
  2. Not an expert but if you get hit unexpectedly from behind, your neck moves, your head is attached, you brain comes along for the ride and rattles in your skull. So yeah.
  3. Woke up feeling grateful to have Dru Brown back in Winnipeg. The guy (and his family) loves it here and we love him being here.
  4. I think he wants to be a TV analyst
  5. Some trash reffing on that drive
  6. I have liked what ive seen from Elgersma. Is he going to shoot the lights out? Probably not. But he seems like he is capable to lead the team if Dru Brown is hurt. Plus we have Perkins who can run an offense as well. But I agree. Trading Zach at this point will not happen. The only way I see it happening is if we know we aren't making the playoffs and Zach wants a shot at the cup.
  7. Imagine us just having kept Brown a couple years ago. Lame.
  8. Great W. Defense was for sure solid, though they could have caught the passes Bo threw to them. Very happy how they handled Tre Ford late. Elgersma managed the game and didn't make the same mistake Ford did. And that was the difference. I'm not adding much to the conversation, but I was happy to take in a win live on the road.
  9. Took a vacation to visit some family (near Oshawa). In Hamilton for this one. Will be behind the Bomber bench. Let's hope for a big upset. Go Blue
  10. I'm in agreement that we are missing a jump ball threat at receiver, Canadian, American, whatever. But our OL was Swiss cheese at times and we turned the ball over too much. That's how you end up with 18 points.
  11. Who is running short yardage? I'm assuming Zach.
  12. Nice
  13. It was a joke. You're good.
  14. Are personal attacks allowed on this site?
  15. Appreciate all the x and o talk and the candor from folks on the board. I also appreciate Jordan Younger and our defense for making all of this talk possible.
  16. I guess I wasn't clear. Id much rather see a team where the offense is sputtering and the defense is getting the ball back over and over. It was more of a hypothetical. I agree our offense has been very good
  17. Just got back from the game. I can almost live with a sputtering offense. But watching that defense was painful for me. Crazy that we thought they would be the strong part of our team this year. Putrid.
  18. The Rifles would be beating us right now. I've never seen a defense play so slow and indecisive. Tony Jones looks fast out there in comparison.
  19. Blitz near the goal line and we aren't playing close to the receivers? Something ain't right.
  20. Defense just didn't look like they could play fast out there. Defensive packages too complicated? I dunno. Offensively we did alright. I am starting to get a bit worried about collaros though. His throws are starting to look like lobs.
  21. Does that leave Sheahan as our only global player? Weird
  22. Dante Daniels would be Logan Stanley of the Bombers.
  23. Kind of annoying that we had 300 chances to draft Cenacle and he went off and had 111 yards and 2 TDs against us.
  24. Could be that Dru comes home after Zach's retirement..kind of like a lot of us envisioned. But who knows

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.